007

- twins birthday ah ah ah

A couple of weeks had passed since you guys had went shopping and it was now time for the twins birthday. All of your friends were about dressed. The twins had rented a car that could fit everyone, instead of doing a party bus. Seyvon and Serenity took the car to pick everybody up. They wanted to because they didn't wanna have somebody driving y'all around and waiting too long.

They first picked up you since you were closest then Kayden and then Zakai and Sarai who was at the same place, you guys then headed to Connie's place to pick up him and the rest of his friends up, while blasting music.

You picked up your phone and began recording Serenity with the flash. " okayyyyyy look at my frennnn 21 and whattt" you said while she flipped her lace and smiled. You then brought the camera over to Seyvon who was driving "okayyy von stunnin over hereee." you said before you ended the video and returned to your seat.

Seyvon pulled up to Connie and his friends mini mansion, and you guys all got out of the car. "ouuuu this is nice" Kayden said looking at the exterior of the house. Before anybody could announce you guys were there Jean opened the door and let y'all in. "y'all could come in the rest of them still getting ready" Jean said standing by the door.

You guys went in and you found yourself on the couch in the living room with already dressed Mikasa; with Seyvon and Zakai sitting on the other couch. Kayden, Serenity and Jean were talking in the kitchen and Sarai was up stairs.

Sasha and Sarai returned down stairs together in their matching outfits soon followed by Armin, Connie and Eren. "okay matchin" Serenity said looking at Sasha and Sarai. " aii let's bounce." Kayden spoke. 

You guys left the house entering the car. "yeo this car is mad big" Eren said entering through the doors. Jean and Seyvon decided to sit up front and drive.

Vehicle😮‍💨

pretend it bigger and can fit everybody

"Mikasa i really love your fit." Serenity said to Mikasa with sincerity but still a little bit of animosity. Which only you and your friends peeped since you guys knew about what her and Kayden had. Kayden and Serenity would mess around from time to time but at a certain point they had both really liked each other. In the end they only would hurt each other so they decided to end things and move on even though they still had feelings for each other. Serenity doesn't haven't a problem with Mikasa she's just a bit bitter about him being with someone else.

"Ayeee two drink and mi dunce violate and get rapid response, show me sum cookie" you spoke to Sarai hyping her up for her to start dancing at the zessup riddum that began to play. Sarai got up and began to dance while you recorded. "let's go let's go" Serenity added on hyping her up.
" bounce bounce, bounce bounce bounce" both you and Serenity shouted while you tapped Sarai's butt.