4

still at bnb
unedited

You and Connie continued to talk for awhile, finishing the blunt and vibing off each other's highs. The both off you got up from your seats and went to the kitchen to fill up your cups one more time even though both you and Connie were practically already drunk. He wanted you to teach him how to make the drink you made for him, even though he probably wouldn't even remember it tomorrow.

You stood there making his drink, saying all the instructions as if talking to a child. He hovered over you carefully watching everything you did.
You finished making the drink and took a sip before giving it to him. "Damn you just gonna drink my drink like that" he said holding his hand to his chest as if he was hurt.

He came up behind you and put his free arm around your stomach. You two began rocking vibing to the music. You started to press your butt against him and the both of y'all hips started to move together in unison with the music. You started to whine on him getting lost in the feel of his body surrounding you.  You began to feel something poking your butt, you giggled and turned around putting your arms around his neck. Connie started back at you, you two kept eye contact smiling at each other. "you're really pretty" Connie said keeping eye contact.

"boy whatever now make my drink" you giggled as you used your hands to prop you up on the kitchen counter. "aii got you" he said putting his drink down and rubbing his hands together. You gave him your cup and told him what you previously had. So he picked up the casamigos and filled the cup up with it about 3/5 then he filled it up with the Simply lemonade. "here you go ma" he said handing you your cup staring you directly in your eyes. "thank you, connie" you responded with your slurred speech and lowered eyelids. He tried to hide his blushing from you saying his name but you seen it and giggled.

The two of you continued to talk to each other for like 2 more hours with connie standing really close to you to the point where he was standing in between your legs as you sat on the counter.

You two were talking to each other as if you two were the only ones left in world not realizing the party was getting smaller and smaller, by time you two realized there was only a few stragglers left. You took looked around noticing Sarai cuddled up with Connie's yellow haired friend sleeping on one of the couches. Zakai chatting it up with Cleo sitting on his lap which took you by surprise. Seyvon, Sasha, Mikasa, Kayden and Jean. chatting it up and Serenity leaning her head on Eren watching them. You shook you head thinking about the poor girl Serenity was talking to at moment.

You walked to the to the living room. "so what's the word yall, what we doing" you laughed "uhh we should play some games" Kayden said leaving his conversation. "yess drunk uno" Serenity spoke picking up her head from Eren's head. "but half of us are already drunk" you said worried knowing you was already fucked up. "don't worry bout drivin and shit we can just spend the night here, y'all can too" Serenity vocalized, welcoming Eren and his friends.

"Is there enough rooms though" Sarai questioned rubbing her eyes, now waking up. "Nah there's more rooms downstairs" you answered.
"i'm with it"
"agreed"
"same"
"let's get 2 it"
"where the cards at?"

Everyone replied. "Uh the cards should been in that room we put down the extra stuff" Seyvon spoke getting up and walking to said room. Seyvon returned with every body sitting on the floor surrounded by the couches waiting for him. "nigga your mad slow" Serenity pleated. "here you share them out then" Seyvon instead droppin them on the floor buy her. Then plopping down next to Sasha. Jean sitting in between Kayden and Mikasa, Armin and Sarai next to them then Eren and Serenity then you and Connie. "everybody knows the rules right?" you asked. "yea which way we playin" Kayden asked. "Colors AND numbers" you responded back.