5

unedited
Mikasa & Kayden

"thought you was slick tryin get me drunk out there" Kayden said to Mikasa, giggling. She rolled her eyes playfully. "i wasn't, it was payback for when you "accidentally" poured all that extra henny in my drink" she said putting up quotations with the accidentally. "come on you know that was actually by accident, love" he said picking her chin up with the tips of his fingers so she would look at him. Kayden and Mikasa had been staking and liking each other's instagrams a couple months ago.

Sarai & Armin

"Is me being all over you like this annoying?" Sarai asked leaning her head on Armin from behind him while he sat on the edge of the bed. "no, i like it a lot" Armin replied to her. Armin's love language was physical touch so he as well always needed to be touching their significant other. "why you asked though" Armin questioned flipping through the tv channels. "bc ppl.. like my exs and stuff always told me i was too touchy" Sarai said lowly. This wasn't something Sarai would normally say but she was drunk. "well i don't think it's annoying, come here" Armin said pulling her arm to come sit on his lap. "you can talk to me" Armin said looking her straight in her eyes.

Serenity & Eren

"mmmm Eren" Serenity groaned softly, the sound of her moan making him to want to go harder. Eren gripped Serenity's legs spreading them further apart .

... yeaaa let's leave that there👀👀
cues to Jean single self sleeping on the couch.

Seyvon & Sasha

"i understand that your hungry i'm asking you what you want to eat?" Seyvon said to Sasha rubbing his temples. "and i said anything" Sasha replied back. "so McDonald's?" 'no' "wendy's?" 'maybe' "Sasha!" Seyvon raised his voice a bit at her. "Ok yes wendy's" Sasha finally gave an answer. "aii we gonna have to take your car tho." Seyvon added. Seyvon knew Connie's friends from the few times he would visit him. Seyvon and Sasha attempted to sneak pass Jean knocked on the couch until Serenity opened her door. "can you get the bonnets and shit out Y/n car pls" Serenity said tossing Seyvon your keys. "yea yea" Seyvon said catchin them.

When Sasha and Seyvon returned from wendy's they knocked on Serenity and Erens door holding Y/n's emergency spenanight bag creation she made for all of y'all filled with clothes an assortment of bonnets and head ties as well as thing you we need to spend the night.

Serenity answered the door "thanks" she said shooing off her brother. She took what she need out the bag and gave Sasha and Mikasa some big shirts to sleep in. She then went down stairs and knocked on Sarai's door. "you can come in" Armin said. Serenity opened the door to Sarai and Armin cuddling watching tv. "here , bonnet, and shorts" she's said as she pulled them out the bags. She then made her way to your door and knocked. It took a lil min but the door opened.

There stood Connie in just his boxers rubbing his eyes from just waking up. Serenity looked him up and down at the sight of all his tattoos glistening in the moonlight and let out a little chuckle. "Here's n/n bonnet make sure she put it on and here some sweatpants for her" Serenity gave Connie your things and returned back to Eren.

Connie made his way over to the bed. "y/n" "hm" you responded moaning lowly in your sleep. "sit up" Connie said as he made his way behind you so you would have sum to lean on while he tied your head tie and put on your bonnet. He gently layed you back down telling you to get some sleep. He moved over to his side to lay down and you moved closer to him to cuddle.