ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

4:15ᴀᴍ
🌤ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
✈️ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴅᴀʏʏʏ

unedited

You sat on your suitcase and zipped it closed. You sighed and sat it up straight on its wheels. You then slipped on your slides and wheeled your suitcase out the house. You made your way over to your car and plopped it on the back seat and sat down in the front seat and pulled out your phone.

kayden wayden

coming 2 u now

aii

gang em'

you
y'all better all be up and dressed if you miss the flight that's on you

springer 😮‍💨
yes ma'am

cookie wookie🍪
yesss

You put down your phone and pulled of your parking spot and headed to pick up Kayden. Arriving there he was standing outside with his suitcase. Pulling up in front of him he open the back doors and placed his suitcase on your then made his way to the passenger seat.

"aii let's go" you said after making sure everything was good and driving off now towards serenity's crib. You and Kayden were meeting up there to take a uber with Seyvon and Serenity to the airport.

Zakai, Sarai and Cleo was talking a uber together and Jean, Angel, Armin, and Eren, then Sasha, Mikasa and Connie would take uber together.

Everyone arrived at the airport checked in people the needed to check their luggage did, went thorough tsa, and met at the gate.

"ayeee we lit" jean said with phone up recording people.

"get that out my face, can we find them first" armin said pulling his luggage cause he sure as hell wasn't wasting no money checking in his bag.

" you just wanna get to your girl" jeans said rolling his eyes.

and what about it?!!

"jean shut up" mikasa said humbling him and brushing past him cause she had spotted you guys.

"seyvon your not eating , stop" you told him looking at his horrid dance moves because serenity was trynna do a tiktok with him.

"shut up" he snapped back.

"says the nigga that's scared of the escalator" you said rolling your eyes and looking off to the side.

"bro it's moving stairs!!! that's mad dangerous" He said being all dramatic.

i'm the nigga that's scared of escalators 👀😔

"i rest my case" you spoke while you stayed seated in the gate chairs.

"SARAIIII!!!" Armin shouted running towards yall well sarai. He scooped her up in a big hug and then set her down gave her a big peck.

"mom and dad please get a room" connie spoke trailing behind with the rest of them.

The group of Connie and his friends made it over to y'all and everyone said there hellos and got settled in the seats with all their stuff.