0||6

About a week and a half passed and the only people that had been in contact with Connie's friends was Sarai, Kayden and obviously Seyvon. You never got Connie's number while Serenity and Eren knew their 'boundaries', idk.

"lets go shopping for my birthday oufittttt!!" Serenity spoke to you and Sarai over the phone. "why you always wanna go somewhere" you responded to her. "Why you always never wanna go somewhere" Serenity shot back. "i'm down i gotta get a outfit too." Sarai said taking the phone from your hand. "alright fine" you said agreeing to the plans.

"we should invite those girls since i invited them all to the birthday thing too" Serenity added thinking about Connie's friends. "we don't got they numbers tho" you said in response to Serenity. "i'll just ask Seyvon" she replied. "great" Sarai added.

Serenity got Sasha and Mikasa's contacts from Seyvon and invited them to go shopping they agreed on going 2 days from then. The twins Seyvon and Serenity's birthday was coming up in the following month and for their birthday they decided to go to the club and get a little vip section.

Two days later you prepared your self to go shopping with your friends.

"why is it so cold today" you said stepping into the backseat of Serenity's car. "no literally" Sarai agreed while she sat shot gun. "it's bouta get mad hot soon though" Serenity said pulling off to go pick up Sasha and Mikasa next.

FIT CHECK

Serenity, Y/n, and Sarai pls use your imagination for Mikasa and Sasha

Serenity pulled up to their place where Sasha, Mikasa and all their friends where staying. They exited their house and entered the car. You guys greeted each other and Serenity pulled off heading to the mall.

"y'all crib is mad nice" Sarai stated from the front of the car. "thank you but inside is still a mess the boys still have boxes everywhere" Mikasa rolled her eyes at thought of coming home to it again.

You guys made it to the mall and began shopping.

"no because we definitely gotta match" Sarai said to Sasha holding up a dress and 2 pieces set, both in all white. "yesss no y'all have to wear that it's so cuteee." you added as Sasha grew excited.

"you should definitely do this see though top with that skirt" Serenity said to Mikasa holding up the sheer top from above clothes racks in front of her. "yess that would be so cute" Sarai said looking over at them.

Serenity bought her birthday dress while you guys bought your outfits. Y'all then decided to get food.

" i want chipotle"
"me too"
"nah i want panda express"
"same"
"yea"
"Aii so let's just meet back here then" You said walking away with Sarai. You guys bought your food and returned to the meet up spot, and chatted for a bit.

"but you and Seyvon would be really cute" taking a bit of your food you said to Sasha. "oh i don't know about that... oh but this one time he did make this soup for me when i was sick and he was visiting Connie, it was really good" Her cheeks blushed full of food looking like a squirrel. You guys all let out a little giggle at her.

Y'all finished eating and returned to Serenity's car. Serenity dropped Mikasa and Sasha home then Y/n then Sarai.

You entered your home and took off your shoes letting out a sigh from all the walking Serenity had y'all doing. "boi does that girl love to shop" you said to yourself waking to the kitchen opening the fridge looking for a snack.

You removed a hot pocket from the fridge then the wrapper and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes. You then moved to your room looking for something to watch on the tv. The microwave finished so you went back to the kitchen and put hot pocket in the toster, next you changed your clothes and got the hot pocket and retired to your bed to watch your show.

a/n: little filler this was boring now let's get to the fun. btw that's the best way to make a hot pocket😶.