14

📍y/n room
idk
unedited;lazy

You stopped scrolling on your phone and rolled over to lay on your stomach, opening messages.

springer

connieeee

yes beautiful

the party tmrw right

yes ma'am

so i get to see u 😏

yessss😌😏🤪😫😫

😂😂

*join facetime call

"hello sir constance" you spoke to the boy manspreading on his game chair with his phone propped up.

"hello y/n connie" spoke a bit playfully smiling and adjusting his headset, to leave one ear out.

"you playin with people?" You asked to start the conversation.

"nah" he responded.

"what game you on" you questioned.

"call of duty, what you doing" he said keeping his eyes focused on the game

"talking to you, before that on instagram, but anyways help me pick my fit" you went on, getting up and heading to your closet. Resting down your phone and propping it up on your shelf you started looking for an outfit.

"ok maybe this two piece thingy orrrrr this dress.. you not even looking" you said holding up your outfits to the camera.

"dame un segundo theres only 2 kills left" connie spoke, following up with some gun sounds. "alright go ahead" he told you lowering his headset to his next and resting down his controller.

"this or this?" you questioned putting the outfits in the camera again.

"uhh the first one" he responded resting his head in his hands.

"but mad skin is gonna be showing" you said a bit confused why it was even an option

"i know" he replied raising his eyebrows and smirking.

"whateverrr what you wearing" you now tested him.

"don't worry you already know ima step" he boated leaning back in his chair.

"yeaaaaa ok"  you said sarcastically. "dont think you sum hot lil boy" you added picking up your phone and leaving the closet.

———

the backyardgins 🧟‍♀️

so how we getting to the party

Kayden
wym, you

cookie wookiee🍪
right

Zakai
like who else

🤨🤨🤨?

bestie bae
don't act dumb, you wanted that big car put it to use

Seyvon
!!

w.e🙄

———

TIME SKIP
next day
4:47ᴘᴍ