0|08

~~CLUB

All of you guys were a bit drunken now, but still having fun vibing and dancing. You and Connie were talking, While Serenity was dancing on Eren, same for Armin and Sarai. Seyvon, Sasha and Jean were talking, Mikasa and Kayden at the bar and Cleo sitting on Zakai lap taking.

Start  song

"what you know bout this song" Connie whispered in your ear grabbing your attention. "Everybody know this song" you said giggling watching him bob his head to the music smiling as he began to sing the lyrics. Looking into your eyes making your heart jump at the way his green eyes stared at you full of lust and yearning . "Connie"  you said not even realizing, before you were cut of by his singing.

"Know this girl is somebody else's, I think I'm in love, She know she bad" He said grabbing your chin.

"but what's new, Maybe the baddest, I want you girl
I gotta have it, but it do girl"
He said pulling you closer to his face.

"play by the rules girl

'Cause, we catching feelins fa sho
You know the game and you know how it go

Been keepin' shit on the low
Girl I'm a G I'ma stick to the code
Too many times I've been down this road
Nobody's hurt if nobody knows
Go head and call yo nigga tell him you ain't comin' home"

(whyyy ik realize it said the n word, it's up to y'all if connie black or not lol.)

He had pulled your face past him as he whispered the last lines in your ear with his raspy deep voice, leaving your face hot from blushing at this boy applying all this pressure. "y/n?" Connie spoke to you. "hmm... yea" you said trying to leave the captivating world of his eyes. "gimme your phone" he put his hand out. You plopped your phone in his hand curious. He took your phone and opened contacts, adding his number and setting his contact name. "ok now gimme your phone" you said smiling. He handed you his phone and you did the same and added your number.

"you see that" you said noticing this girl stalking Jean. "yep" Connie nodded in response looking in the direction you were looking. "Jean come here" You spoke flinging your hand towards your self and connie. He walked over and approached the two of you. "what happen" he asked curious why you guys would call him over all of a sudden. "You don't see that girl want you" You said tilting your head.

"wait really i thought she was just looking at something over here" Jean said looking backs at her. "yea you dummy" Connie spoke pinching the bridge of his nose. "well she coming over here now" You turned your head noticing her approach the vip area.

"wait what do i say" Jean asked while you and Connie were trying to push him away. "boy idk just go" You stated shrugging your shoulders. He left and walked over to her.

" hi" the girl spoke with her head down avoiding eye contact. "uhh hi um" Jean replied matching her awkwardness. "you want a shot" Jean asked scratching the back of his head. She looked up and smiled at him"sure". Jean walked her into to you guys's section to get her a shot. And you and alllll of your friends exchange looks, with big eyes and impressed faces because her butt was hugeeeee.

"damn her shit fat" Connie said with raised eyebrows. "CONNIE!" you said shoving his face and rolling your eyes. "what you jealous ma?" he asked smirking. "no nigga...but she do got the dumpy though." you said folding your lips in a thin line and nodding your head. "don't act like your shit not fat too" Connie said rubbing your butt and lightly squeezing it with his hand.  You smiled lookin away from him. "get up" you said pulling his hand that was resting on your butt.