-'𝑒𝑐𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑦'-

-10-unedited
Connie's Casa

This chapter is alllll smut!!!

Connie leaned back as you continued kissing him with you following him down. The both of you were now moaning with each kiss as both you and Connie's bliss increased. Everything just felt so right, Connie felt incredibly comfortable around you and vise versa. Even though this was just you guy's' second meeting you both knew this wasn't gonna be a one time thing, because what both of you were feeling was an addictive, undeniable ecstasy you couldn't get any where else.

You pulled back from his mouth to take a breather sitting back and resting on him. You looked down at him admiring everything about him, how furry his eyebrows were, the way his eyelashes were in disarray each lash going in different directions, the way he licked his lips as if they were his last meal which made you laugh on the inside. Connie looked up at you and smiled, you smiled back going back in to his lips. The next round of making out making y'all sober up a bit.

play music if you want

You again pulled away from his lips and sat up to remove your top, letting him lay his eyes on the heart tattoo that laid in the middle of your chest. Doing so you then moved back towards his legs and pulled on the string of his sweat pants. "wait.. do you want to do that?" he asked grabbing your hand. You smiled and nodded "yea i do" you found yourself thinking about how nobody ever asked you that. You continued what you were doing using both your hands to slide down his pants a bit, just enough to expose and unleash his large budge that was sitting in his pants.

Watching his dick unfold your jaw dropped a bit at the 8 pushing 9in thing that stood at your face. Letting out a little giggle you brought your face back at connie's, giving him little kisses while sliding your hand down his chest to his boner gently moving your hand up and down while he let out soft moans and hums into your mouth.

You finished teasing him and made your way back down to his large friend. You began playing with his tip with your lips and tongue, swirling it around the top of his member, your cool tongue piercing sending him chills. Giving him slow licks from top to bottom, then spitting on it. You opened your mouth to take it all in, of course you couldn't take it all in considering....

Bobbing your head up and down and using your right hand to keep his base busy, his body started gaining a great deal of pleasure. He was biting his lips looking down at you, focusing on slowly bobbing your head, holding his wet and slobbery sex.

"god, your so fuckin pretty" he moaned moving your braids out the way. Little does he know you lovedddd being praised, his little sentence helped your lips reach the base of his length. "fuckkk" Connie whimpered even softer that the last.

As you reached the bottom letting him deep inside your mouth, you licked the base of his cock with your tongue. You picked up the pace a bit each time going down and letting his tip hit the back of your throat while doing so you grabbed his nuts gently squeeze, giving him even more pleasure. "mm you like that" you said pausing to take a breath, rubbing your hand on his shaft whilst wiping all of the liquid dropping from your mouth with your other hand, looking at him. His dick jumped at the sight you of you finally making eye contact with him, with your tearful eyes.

"answer me" you demand of him pausing your hand at rubbing to tease him. "yea i do like it" he spoke blushing a bit since he'd never had been so dominated before. You continued the bj but now continuing to look up and make eye contact with him, speeding up and going slow.