016

📍y/n house

hearing your doorbell ring you flew from the kitchen to the front door. Without even looking or asking you opened the door and ran to connie.

"Connn!" you bellowed running into his chest and holding his waist.

"Y/n?" He spoke lowly a bit shocked at your actions especially the nickname you called him, but the pieces all came together when he smelt you reeking of alcohol as well as him making eye contact with the empty bottle of liquor that sat of your kitchen counter.

Staying silent you kept to his chest, holding back your overwhelming tears. He silently stepped inside as you stayed close to him. Taking of his shoes he then escorted you to your room with his arm around your waist.

He tucked you into your bed and joined you after you pleated for him to. Facing each other connie felt incredibly sad and guilty looking into your tearful eyes, but he also loved them because it glistened 10x more that it usually does, and because of the way your wet eyelashes clumped together had you looking like a lost puppy.

"con don't hurt me ok?" You whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"i won't y/n i- i promise" Connie spoke hesitantly seeing at how he already made you cry, as you burrowed your head into his chest as he gently patted your head.

Feeling his warmth calmed you down. You hated how this boy had you, had you acting like bitch. But you could tell he felt the same towards you.

———

When connie had got your text he was talking to Kayden. After Kayden returned to the party he went and talk to Connie to see what happened. After Connie explained what happened Kayden made the decision to fill him in on what happened with your ex. Not in great detail but how it really messed you up, giving you trust issues and all that which made connie feel like shit.

Anyways after getting the text he flew out the party and drove full speed to your house.

———

"y/n i really am sorry for making you feel like this" connie spoke to you but you weren't listening but you were listeningg. You were just pretty much out of it.

You began falling asleep, his scent continuing to slow your heart rate and put you at peace, like a fucking drug. But on the other had Connie was filled with incredible guilt. Why'd he let that happen, why was he so fucking clueless, he knew better. So many thoughts were running frantically trough his head.

he liked you a lot..

so why'd he mess up? why did he feel so fucking guilty? was that all to the story?

———

TIMESKIP

"Y/n" Connie nudged for you to get up, which you did but with a massive headache. Even though you drank a whole ton yesterday you still remembered the majority of what happened.

"here, eat some food" Connie said taking IHOP takeout out of a bag and placing the container in front of you.

"thank you constance" you spoke smiling taking the food you were about to devour.

"y/n we gotta talk" connie said sternly while passing you plastic forks and syrup.

"about?" you questioned, opening the container while making eye contact with him.

"i just don't think we should do this anymore"

"do what?" you asked playin cluelessly, but genuinely confused.

"i just don't think i'm right for you right now you know"

"no, i don't know. what do you mean connie."

"come on y/n i think we should end this"

"well i don't want to" you said not even looking at him continuing to eat your food.

"maybe later on after i work on myself we-"

"i don't fucking want that" you cut him off. you knew you were being childish but you didn't care you were telling the truth, you didn't want him to. You really really liked connie, you don't need him going anywhere.

"y/n your not listening me" connie sighed.

"no your not listening to me i don't want that, i wanna be with you" you declared but keeping your voice low.

"i want to be with you too but this will be better for the both of us." connie continued on his mission.

"my nigga i do not care about what the fuck is better" you shrugged your shoulders and shock your head.

"y/n imma leave but imma hit you up later so we can actually talk" Connie spoke he got up from the bed.

"wdym we talking rn, connie bro where are you going" you spoke putting your food to the side. "i don't understand why all of a sudden you need to work on your self, just fucking talk to me, work on your self with me what's so difficult." you cited following him out of your room.

" i know you been through shit with your ex, and i just wanna make sure i'm not gonna mess like him" Connie declared standing in front of the front door.

"bro what does my ex have to do with you you're your own person...do you believe you'll cheat on me?!?" you questioned with a face full of disbelief.

"no im just sayin that -" you cut him off.

"connie what the hell happened i thought we were good, what happened with that girl was an accident right?" You through another question at him.

"i- it-" connie stammered.

"connie just leave will talk later right ok bye" You ended pushing him out of the door, not wanting to hear his next words scared of what he was gonna say.

A/N: this not were i thought the story was going but o well what can you do😂