26.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

Chapter 26: the truth

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

For the first time in a very long while, Rebecca walked to the meeting room of the Crafters. In the almost 5 years of having a peaceful life with Dream, she never expected to be back here.

She thought that she was done with them, given Niki and others have visited her in her home when the kids were in school but she thought she was done with going to Phil and Kristin for answers.

But here she is now. Dream was just behind her, looking around as Rebecca kept a stoic look on her face.

They reached the meeting place where the Crafters watched him more than her. Like Rebecca, when entering the realm, his appearance was changed.

He was in his ancient Jumper suit, a green robe, a white mask on top of his head, his gloved hand clasped together.

And as much as Rebecca missed her form, she never expected to be back after Phil taking back everything that was magical and immortal of her but there she was still in her ancient form, a white robe like dress, a golden belt, her head in a braid and a small flower crown above her head.

Rebecca finally stopped walking making Dream stopping just behind her in respect but also just in case something happens. Phil looked from him to her, he was fidgeting, something Rebecca thought was different and not normal.

"Rebecca." Kristin said with a small smile. "You have decided to finally visit us..." she trailed. In reality, the Crafters knew what was happening with her life. She was still and always will be their Rebecca.

The former immotal hummed and nodded, "I did. For a reason." She said as she frowned. Wilbur raised his eyebrow in confusion, "That is?" he asked confidently. In the five years that's he was gone, clearly Wilbur had become more confident with the fact that he is the next in line to the leader of the Crafters and the head overseer of the Overworld.

"Yesterday, Dream was injured with a poison arrow in a past century." She started. Tyhis information made Niki cringe and Tubbo to frown.

"It ws bad, black veins started to come out the wound when Sapnap took the arrow head out." She continued to explain. She glanced at him and sighed. Dream nodded and Rebecca looked back at the Crafters.

"It was bad. And I knew it was bad because I experienced that. I knew his pain was more than mine because I was immortal that time so I had to do something and I did." she said looking straight at Phil.

As much as she didn't like the deity she had no choice. She knew that Phil knew something about her.

Everything and everyone was silent, waiting for Rebecca to speak againl. But when she did, she never expected what she would say, "I healed him."

Techno furrowed his eyebrows as Niki gasped. Foolish leaned closer in fascination as Tommy and Wilbur shared a look. Ranboo and Tubbo gawked at her as Kristin lowered her head in shame.

"And as much as I hate it, I think you know why I could do that." She simply said. Phil and her had a staring contest. But Rebecca didn't have the patience.

She just wanted to go home with Dream to their children. "Tell me." she said through gritted teeth. Phil sighed nad stood up.

He walked down his throne and walked to stand in front of her. "When you were born, me and Kristin knew that the world will take advantage of you so we have decided to conceal your identity." He explained.

Rebecca furrowed her eyebrows as Phil sighed, "When we first saw you, we just knew that you would love to help the humans and as a child you wanted to. It was difficult for us but we had to. You were passionate in helping them, making you harder to teach how to control your magic so we made you forget. You and your older brother." He said.

"What the hell are you talking about Phil?" she asked. Kristin let out a cry catching her attention. Rebecca looked at her as Phil continued to talk, "I'm so sorry Rebecca." He said.

When she didn't reply, Phil continued to explain, "You're real name is Rebecca Crafter." He said. Tommy let out a gasp as Dream's eyes widened in shock.

Rebecca looked at him with confusion and anger. "Before yu get angry, you know something is missing. Your memories when you were a child. You can't remember anything because we took them-" "You're lying." Rebecca cut him off.

Kristin sobbed and shook her head, everyone looked at her and the goddess stood up. "I'm so sorry. We just wanted to protect you."

"I did come here do get lies-" "we are not lying." Phil cut her off when she turned around. She looked at the ground, "You are our daught. You're older brother is Wilbur who got his memories wiped. You are Rebecca Crafter, the goddess of healing and conscience."