September 1933

"Charlotte? Sybbie? George? Where are you!?" Marigold called in frustration.

Charlotte giggled softly, which resulted in Sybbie flicking her arm.

"Be quiet!" George whispered.

George hid in his little "cove", as he called it, that he found when he was just little. Sybbie and Charlotte stood behind a huge statue, squished beside each other.

"I said, where are you!?" Marigold yelled, " You'll come out right his instant or I'll... I'll... I'll scream!"

George peeked out. Marigold was scolding a couch.

"Ooh, your going to scream? We're so scared." He teased.

Marigold whipped her head around and stomped over to a potted plant. She began yelling at the fern.

"George Matthew Crawley! You stop taunting me right this instant! I'll find your mummy and tattle!" She threatened.

"I'm terrified!" He laughed.

Sybbie struggled to keep her giggles in, but they exploded out of her and Charlotte.

"Sybil Claire Branson! Reveal yourself! You too Charlotte..." Marigold trailed off. "What is your middle name?"

"Elise." She called out.

"George Matthew, Sybil Claire, and Charlotte Elise, come out!" She cried.

"No!" They all called in unison.

Marigold was bratty. She got her way every time. But these 3 children weren't going to give up without a fight. They were going to hold a grudge.