✏shoto todoroki (scrap)

summary: having a family dinner w/ shoto

quirk: sense (you can sense things as they happen, quite boring tbh)

a/n: this is like a continuation of the first two oneshots i did for this book
-------------------------------------
you waved to your dad as he drove off. you then turned to the house, an awkward smile growing onto your face. last time you were here, you had watched shoto get kicked out by his dad because your quirk wasn't all that powerful.

but that was roughly a year ago, and you decided to bury the hatchet, especially when he was the one that invited you.
you walked towards the front door, knocking on the door. after a few moments, shoto opened the door, a smile on his face the moment he saw you.

'guess his dad let him move back in' you thought. 'that's good'

"hey shoto"

you hugged him, shoto hugging you in return.

"hey, how've you been?"

"pretty good, i've been getting better at my quirk! how's everything been with you?"

"i've been alright, my mom's been feeling better about this whole thing, so i'm happy about that"

your smile grew.

"that's good, maybe one day i'll get to meet her!"

shoto nodded as you both headed inside. you greeted fuyumi and natsou as you followed shoto to his room, waiting for dinner to be finished. before you can even walk into his room, however, you suddenly had this awkward and fearful feeling, causing you to turn around. it was just shoto's dad walking pass.

'the feeling of the past still lingers, though..' you thought as you walked into shoto's room.
----------------------
still wanted to post this cuz i was kinda proud, lolol