✏Katsuki Bakugo

Summary: Katsuki Bakugo get Jealous

Drabble: "What's so fucking funny?"
-------------
Katsuki watched as you talked with Kaminari. He hated how he would make you laugh. He hated how much time he spent with you.

Was he jealous? Possibly. But how could he be jealous of somebody that he wasn't even friends with? Although, he might have a crush on you. But he knew that you'd never like him back, so he never said anything.

He was loud, angry, and destructive while you were cool, calm, and collected.

But he knew that his jealousy would grow if he never told you. So, that's what he decided to do. He had Kirishima set it all up. He had brought flowers and chocolates. He even brought Katsuki a new outfit, which consisted of a red flannel, black shirt, and blue jeans. Kirshima then left a note at your dorm, knocked, and left.
------------
You had heard a knock at your door and got up to answer it. When you opened it, you didn't see anything besides a paper with writing on it. You picked it up and read it to yourself.

'Meet me at that nearby park ~Secret Admirer'

You shrugged, changed, and went to the park. You were kind of nervous, to be honest, even if you didn't know who it was. You had finally arrived at the park and saw Katsuki sitting on a bench with flowers and chocolate.

"Bakugo?"

He jumped and turn to look at you.

"Hey, extra. I, uhh, brought these flowers and chocolates for you. I-It doesn't mean shit, though!"

Katsuki mentally cursed at himself for stuttering like that damn nerd. He gave you the flowers and chocolates, leaving your face to heat up a bit. You sat next to him, looking at the flowers and chocolate.

Katsuki was looking at a small piece of paper that Kirishima had gave him. It was a bunch of pick-up lines. He had decided to save those for later and just talk with you.

"So. Just a question. Are you dating Dunce Face?"

You looked at him and laughed a bit.

"What's so fucking funny?"

"Bakugo, Kaminari is my brother! And even if he wasn't, he's dating Jiro"

Katsuki's face went red in embarrassment, but he covered his face. He felt so stupid. He felt like an extra. That probably why he never saw you kiss or anything. He had gotten jealous over nothing.

"Damn it!"

"It's fine, Bakugo! A lot of people don't really know that we're siblings, so it's cool"

Katsuki uncovered his face and looked at you. He smirked, which is just how he smiles.

"Right. Now about this whole 'meet me at the park' crap.."

"You're the secret admirer?"

He nodded.

"I...think that you're not like those other shitty extras. And I want you to be my lover! That's an order, not an ask!"

You smiled at Katsuki.

"I'd love to be your lover, Katsuki"

As soon as you said that, he pulled you into a kiss. You kissed back.
=========
💮Bonus💮

Kirishima ran over to you and Katsuki.

"Since I helped you, you have to make me the best man at you guys' wedding"

"Sur-"

"Fuck off, you spikey haired idiot"

The two of you began to walk off before Katsuki stopped. He turned to look at Kirishima

"But thank you. And I'll see what I can do"

You both walked into the classroom as Kirishima did a silent 'yes!'