✏Eijirou Kirishima

Summary: Eijirou Kirishima and Y/N L/N after a Disagreement on Christmas Eve

Drabble: "Fine, help me-"

A/N: I have no idea why I chose Christmas Eve, it's not even December yet-
-------------
You sighed as you put lights on the tree. You and Eijirou had gotten into a small disagreement a few hours earlier, and you were both just ignoring each other.
You heard Eijirou grunt. You turned towards your boyfriend and saw him tangled up in Christmas lights.

"Do you need any help?"

Eiji shook his head.

"No! Besides, it wouldn't be very manly for your lover to help you with every small thing"

"Alright, just asking-"

You went back to your task. After the lights were on the tree, you began hanging ornaments. You turned to look at Eiji once more. He had fallen onto the floor. He then gazed up at you.

"You don't have to keep checking on me, Y/N! I can deal with this on my own!"

"Says the one on the floor wrapped in Christmas lights.."

Eijirou growled slightly before sighing in defeat.

"Fine, help me-"

You knelt in front of him and began to untangle the lights.

"I'm sorry, N/N. Ya know, for the disagreement? And it takes a real man to say that!"

"It's fine, Kiri. All relationships have disagreements, there's no such thing as a perfect relationship"

You had finally finished untangling the lights and you both stood up.

"Now we can finish decorating. Properly"

You laughed softly as you and Eiji went to finish putting up decorations and such.
===========