✏Izuku Midoriya[Part 3]

Summary: Y/N L/N decide to Search for Izuku Midoriya after he Suddenly goes Missing

Drabble: "Luckily, I've come to your aid"

A/N: Btw, your quirk is Lava. You're able to shoot lava from your hands, but you're also able to harden the lava into rock
-------
Ochaco looked at Izuku, a look of horror and anger visible.

"What did you do to them??"

"You'll see. Anyway..."

Izuku began muttering to himself, turning away from the teens. This gave Todoroki and Ochaco time to plan an escape. Todoroki scanned the room for an exit, smiling when he found one.

"Oi, what the fuck is going on?!"

Izuku turned and looked at the newly awoken Bakugo. He got a bit close to him and smirked.

"Heeey, Kacchan! How was your nap?"

Bakugo growled as he lunged forward, making Izuku back away.

"Stupid Deku! How the fuck can you even ask me that?! You became a fucking villain!"

"And why would you care, Kacchan?! Ever since I met you, you've been such a huge fucking jerk! Maybe if you were a bit nicer, maybe this wouldn't have happened! Maybe I would still be at UA! Maybe--"

You groaned quietly as your eyes opened. You looked up and saw Izuku.

Bakugo, Todoroki, and Ochaco glanced at you. Izuku smiled at you as he knelt in front of you.

"N/N. A villain chained you up. Luckily, I've come to your aid"

You watched as Izuku began removing the chains.

"L/N! Deku's the villain! He chained us up!"

You ignored her, stood up, and simply wrapping your arms around Izuku.

"What exactly did that substance do to them, Midoriya..?"

Izuku looked at Todoroki before looking down at you. He just covered your ears.

"Like I said, it makes them vulnerable, but it also makes them very manipulative. They'll do whatever I tell them, or pretty much anything anybody tells them"

He removed his hands from your ears, smiling down at you.

"You're fucking insane, Deku! I'm still confused about what's going on, but you're fucking insane"

"Who isn't insane, Kacchan?? I'm actually starting to get really fucking sick of your voi-"

"Izuku! We're going to infiltrate UA, wanna come??"

Izuku turned towards Toga, a smile spreading onto his face.

"How could I say no?"

He then turned towards you. He cupped your face in his hands.

"I..have to go on a quick mission. I'll be back, just watch them for me"

You just nodded as he planted a kiss on your forehead. He then walked off with Toga.
---------
You sat on a bar stool, watching the three teens.

"I found an exit. And I may have a plan"

Todoroki whispered the plan to Ochaco and Bakugo, who nodded in agreement.

"L/N!"

You perked up and looked at Todoroki.

"Uhh..Midoriya said that..we're al-"

"Deku said that we can take a fucking break from the chains"

"Huh? He never said that...did he?"

"H-He did! You were passed out at the time, so--"

"Oh! Okay!"

You knelt in front of Ochaco and began taking off the chains.

"Remember, after they takes off your chains, pick them up and run to the exit. We go straight home"

"Yeah, yeah, I got the fucking plan, IcyHot"

Todoroki just nodded as you began taking off his chains. Ochaco stretched, a smile on her face.

Todoroki stood, running a hand through his hair. You had finally taken off Bakugo's chains.
He suddenly picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"Hey!"

"Let's go!"

The trio ran out of the base, but paused in their tracks. There was a huge Nomu in front of them.

"Crap--"

Todoroki, Ochaco, and Bakugo powered up their quirks. You just stayed silent.

"L/N, power up your quirk!"

"Okay--"

You powered up your quirk. You then shot some lava at the Nomu's feet, soon turning it to rock.

"That isn't gonna hold for long, we gotta go!"

The three ran off. You winced as Bakugo's gripped tightened.
=========
annnd that's all I'm writng, I couldn't really think of anything to end this, so--