✏Hanta Sero

Summary: Y/N L/N is Having a Bad day

Drabble: "Just as long as you're okay"
----------------
You angrily muttered to yourself as you laid in your dorm.

Your day was awful. And it didn't get any better with your boyfriend spam-texting you.

8:56am>Good morning, N/N!♥
10:50am>N/N, do you have $10? I lost a bet to Kaminari..😅😅
11:16am>It says you're not reading my messages, am I disturbing you or something? Sorry!
12:23pm>I didn't see you at lunch, are you alright?😟

Your phone's notification sound went off. You sighed as you grabbed it. Another text from Hanta.

5:01pm>N/N, i'm starting to get worried! if something's up, you could always come to me about it!😖

Your face filled with sadness. Your boyfriend was worried about you, and you just sat here and ignored him. You texted back.

5:06pm>Sorry for not responding, Sero. Where are you?

5:06pm>Oh thank goodness- I'm in my dorm, i'll leave it unlocked for ya😳

You got up, slipped on a hoodie you 'borrowed' from Hanta, left your dorm, and made your way to your boyfriend.
You opened his door and you were immediately pulled into an embrace.

"Oh my goodness, N/N! I was so worried! You weren't answering my texts, I thought something happened to you!"

"I know and I'm sorry for that. I was just having a bad day, I should've just came to you.."

"It's fine, N/N, just as long as you're okay"

You kissed his cheek with a smile. His face instantly turned red.

"Now, tell me about this bad day, N/N"

You both sat on Hanta's bed and you started explaining your day. Afterwards, he got some of your favorite snacks from the kitchen and you both sat in the common room, eating and watching movies.
===========
💮Bonus💮
You handed Hanta ten dollars.

"What was the bet?"

"If Bakugo and Kirishima were dating. I say they weren't and Kaminari said the opposite, so..now I owe him"

"Pft, I always knew they were dating, everybody did! It was obvious!"
=========