7- Bathroom Lighting

Enzo let's out a deep rumbling growl at my challenge

Enzo let's out a deep rumbling growl at my challenge. His breath comes out harsh and jagged as he leans in towards me.

"Careful, Lucia," he bites down gently on my neck, "I'll take you right here, right now, no problem."

"Oh really?" I smirk, gripping his cock tighter between my hand, "try me."

Enzo clears his throat and removes his hand from between my legs. For a moment I think I've beaten him, that is until a dark glower appears on his face.

"Marco, Amanda, order us whatever you want. We are going to the bathroom."

My face flushes with embarrassment as Enzo's hand grips mine and he tugs me towards the bathroom.

"I can't believe you said that!" I hiss under my breath as we make our way through the busy restaurant.

Enzo keeps his mouth firmly shut, that is until he pulls me into the bathroom and clicks the lock firmly us. Then, he slots his mouth over mine and presses me against the bathroom door.

Whimpering and moaning, I clutch at the silky strands of Enzo's hair as his mouth sucks and nips on my pulse.

"Oh my God," I moan out as I rub my crotch shamelessly against the thigh Enzo has pressed between my legs.

"Yes, mi amore?" Enzo drawls as he looks down at me, a crooked smirk adorning his perfect features.

"I need to cum!" I gasp out, whimpering again as he presses his leg harsher against me until I'm writhing and gasping against him.

"Molto bene tesoro, mani? Lingua? O cazzo?"

I scowl up at Enzo, determined not to feed his ego anymore but as the throbbing in my core becomes unbearable, I reluctantly offer myself up as a meal.

"Cazzo!" I gasp out, hoping to god the restaurant is loud, or at least has some music playing to preserve some semblance of my dignity.

"Needy girl." Enzo scoffs, his eyes dark with degradation that turns me on even more. "You need my cock, Lucia?"

I nod my head frantically as I grind myself down on Enzo's thigh.

"Yes, yes, please." I beg pathetically.

Enzo chuckles darkly and slides his palm up my thigh until he reaches my lace panties. With a firm yank, the lace falls to my ankles, leaving a mild friction burn down my legs.