32- A Very Good Morning

I wake hours later with a dead arm and a headache but none of that matters because of the beautiful blonde snoring with her head on my chest

I wake hours later with a dead arm and a headache but none of that matters because of the beautiful blonde snoring with her head on my chest. Well, I say snoring, it's more a snuffling, like she's forgotten to close her mouth.

Shaking my head in disbelief at how much I love this woman, I run my fingers up and down her arm, admiring how her skin flushes with goosebumps.

She's always so deliciously reactive to my touch.

I kiss the top of her head, once, twice, three times, but it's not enough. It's never enough. I feel as if I spend all my time desiring her and everything else in this world is just an afterthought.

As if she can feel my gaze on her, Lucy stirs slightly and rolls onto her back. With the plan forming in my mind, I silently move under the covers until my target is in my sights.

Chuckling under my breath at her little navy blue cotton panties with reindeer dancing on them, I tickle my fingertips up her thighs.

Again goosebumps flush over her skin as I hook my fingers around the waistband and slowly pull them down over her thighs.

Once her sweet little pussy is exposed, I pounce. Lifting her legs over my shoulders, I dive my face into her sweetness and gently begin to bring her back to consciousness with licks and nips at her clit.

Her heady, sleepy groans turn into moans as she begins to awaken to a deliciously building orgasm.

When her hand lands on my head, I flick my eyes up guiltily to find her looking down at me with a combination of arousal and disbelief.

"Why'd you stop?" She whimpers, spreading her sexy legs wider to accommodate more of me.

Shrugging I give her my best grin before, maintaining eye contact, I let my tongue sneak out and trail a single lick right up the centre of her.

She lets out a soft moan and tips her head back, resting it on the pillows. Sensing she needs more, I unleash myself upon her with primal, almost feral licking and sucking as I bring her right over to the edge of breathless pleasure.

Unable to help myself, I stop right before her orgasm. I'm moving up her body before she can protest and then I'm burying myself deep inside her.

She lets out a breathless scream as I begin to pound my hips against hers.

"I can't... I can't control myself around you." I confess as the frantic slamming of my hips begins to make the bed shake and creak.

Lucy moves, as if she's reaching for something, before she flops back down on the bed, allowing me to ravage her as I wish.

"Then don't. Enzo please..." her eyes flush with darkened arousal and embarrassment, "fuck me like a dirty slut."

Her words cause my movements to stall as I clench my teeth to keep from finishing like a horny fall.

My chest rising and falls savagely as I stare down at my naughty little slut.

"What did you say?" My voice is soft but dark, like velvet as I withdraw from her.

"Please." She whimpers as she writhes under my gaze. "Fuck me."

As a reward, I press my thumb down on her clit and begin to rub her hard until her mouth falls open in a silent moan.

"Yes..." I tease, "but that's not all you want me to do to you, is it, my little whore?"

At my words, she moans again, like it's out of her control. I stare down at her, heart pumping, chest thudding as I fight the urge to devour her, my woman.

"I want— I want you to fuck me like a slut." She confesses in a moan, "like your slut."

Her words unleash something feral inside of my already wild heart so when I press myself down against her chest, I give her one last, tender kiss.

"I love you, but now I'm gonna fuck you, sweetheart."

Before she can react, I flip her over onto her stomach, lift her ass up, and slam myself within her again.

All that fills my senses are her wet heat, her moans, our flesh slapping together. It's an intoxicating combination, a desire overdose, a craving, and addiction.

I'm addicted to her.

"Enzo." She whimpers as my cock pushes her over the edge.

She lets out a weak groan before slumping down on the bed, completely sated and exhausted, but I'm not finished with her yet.

Hauling her up against me, I hold her by the throat, my hips still moving at a punishing pace against her.

"Did I say we were finished, slut?" I snarl into her ear as she whimpers, gasps and contracts around me.

"We're finished when I say we are."

Holding Lucy against me, I gently wash away the cum on her back as the hot water and steam surrounds us. I realised, seconds before finishing, that I wasn't wearing a condom. Luckily my pull out game is strong enough, although it was cutting it close.

"Sleepy sweetheart?" I chuckle as she leans her body against mine.

She nods and groans before kissing my pectoral.

"I think you've broken me." She jokes, her voice raspy from her moans and screams.

"Well it is a Sunday," I remind her as I get down on my knees to wash her stomach and legs, "we can go back to bed."

"Bed or sleep?" She asks, making my eyebrow raise incredulously.

I point to her shaking legs, swollen pussy and love bites in quick succession before saying, "sleep."

She nods her head in agreement and then takes the shower gel to cover me in her strawberries and cream scent.

Laughing, I try to escape, claiming something about my manhood, but before I know it, I'm slathered in the stuff from head to toe, even my hair is full of the gel.

Glaring down at Lucy, who stares at me, giggling, I lunge for her. She squeals in surprise but I soon mash her lips up against mine to silence her.

"I love you, Lucia." I mumble, pushing the damp stringy hair from her eyes.

"And I love you too, berries and cream."

"You little..." I swipe at her ass making us both laugh together, soaking wet, utterly happy, completely in love. The

 The