24- You know I speak Spanish, right?

Enzo's hand splays over my back as he pushes my down until my bare breast push against the wood of my desk

Enzo's hand splays over my back as he pushes my down until my bare breast push against the wood of my desk. I moan lightly at the cold sensation against my nipples, but my attention soon lands on the filthy warm of Enzo's erection pressing against my ass.

"Christo." He groans out as he slaps my ass cheek lightly, "the things I would do to  this body..."

"Do them!" I beg, practically humping at the desk in desperation to ease the burning ache between my legs.

"Such a bad girl." Enzo chastises with another slap of my ass.

If I thought praise made me wet, degradation is Niagara Falls.

Still pressed against the desk, I hear the chink of Enzo's belt undoing and I begin to tremble in anticipation.

Only hearing what Enzo is doing behind me is doing something unexpected to me. I hear the sound of a condom being opened and brace myself for his length, but it doesn't come.

I feel Enzo's tongue lick up my inner thigh, still pinning me to the desk, before he buries it between my legs.

Crying out with a curse, I attempt to press my legs together but Enzo snarls, lightly biting my ass cheek in warning.

I feel the shadow of him loom over me as he stands once again. Knocking my legs further apart with one of his knees, Enzo's cock nudges against my entrance and I begin to moan and whimper in anticipation.

When he slams into me, my breath is stolen from me.

"Fuck." I gasp out as he sets a punishing pace with brutal thrusts.

I am helpless beneath him as he manipulates my arms further down my back. All I can do is moan, and take what he is giving me.

He is panting behind me, feral and bestial as I writhe and moan until my saliva drips onto the wood under me.

Somehow, I find the words to beg him, "h-harder!"

Enzo pauses for a moment and I hear him scoff. He withdraws and I'm left exposed and trembling before him.

I turn my head to protest but a firm hand corrects me. Enzo grabs one of my thighs and lifts it onto the desk until my clit is nudging against the edge it.

"Lord!" I gasp out before having my breath completely stolen from me as Enzo thrusts inside of me again, harder and deeper than before.

Enzo's palm grips around my neck and he hauls me up against him, still gifting me with the most delicious thrusts.

"He can't save you now." He snarls, nipping at my ear.

My moans grow frantic as the uncontrollable need to come overtakes my body. I claw behind me until I find his collared neck.

Grasping it. I attempt to ground myself before I collapse, but Enzo has other plans. With a single press of my clit, Enzo has me spasming with an uncontrollable orgasm that has me tumbling forwards against the wood.

A few hard thrusts later, Enzo has drawn my orgasm out until only the sweetest remnants remain in my body. Finally, he gives in to his own need to come and spills inside of me.

He withdraws and leaves me panting and gasping over the desk like a landed fish. I'm too limp with pleasure to move or even to speak as he gently lifts me up against his chest, and carries me through my room to lay me on my bed.

My muscle tremble and shake but the satisfaction and pleasure that runs through my body is enough to keep me going.

The bed dips by my side as Enzo moves to lay beside me. Using all my strength, I tip my head to one side to look at him.

I smile gently as he brushes a few damp strands of hair from my forehead, his eyes squinting with concentration and affection.

"Still mad at me?" He asks, his accent thicker and heavier than normal, still full of desire.

"Oh definitely." I hum with a teasing smirk as I open my eyes to look at him.

All confidence I had in my game vanishes as I take in the dangerous look on Enzo's face. His hands grab my hips and he pulls me over onto my side.

Burying his lips against my neck, I arch and claw at his shoulders as I enjoy his attentions.

"Very well then," his gravelly voice fills my ears, "2 down, 10 to go."

"What!" I shriek, suddenly realising what Enzo has planned for me on the quest for forgiveness.

I tapped out at six and promptly collapsed into a coma like sleep. I assumed, wrongly, that Enzo had reached his limit in wringing pleasure from my body in every way imaginable, but judging from the hardness poking against my behind, Enzo could have taken me to 12.

It's late evening when I wake up again but find myself to be alone in the bed. Sitting up, I can hear Enzo pacing around in the living room, clearly stressed about something.

Eager to help him relax, I pick up his long since discarded shirt and button it haphazardly over my body.

Walking to the ajar door, I am about to push it open, until I hear Enzo irately speaking Spanish.

He never normally answers the phone around me when he speaks Italian or English, because he knows I am fluent, but he doesn't know that I taught myself Spanish. Maybe that's why he is comfortable having this call with me in the next room?

Pressing my ear against the door, I decide to give into my nosey tendencies and listen in.

"I want a fucking explanation!" Enzo practically roars, his tone in Spanish is even harsher than when it is in Italian, "why the fuck were your men fucking hunting my woman?"

My stomach plummets to the floor as I remember Enzo's words, he made it sound like only one man was following me, he convinced me that it was my fault and that's why he was angry. That it was just one man who liked the look of me, but that isn't the truth.

I knew I was being followed by more than one man, so why didn't he let me believe that?

"If you want a war, you will get one!" He snarls before I hear the shattering of a phone under a foot.

Panicked, I hurry back over to the bed and sit waiting for Enzo to renter, schooling my face with innocence.

When I hear his footfalls nearing the door after a few minutes, I undo the top button of the shirt and redo it just as he walks through the door, creating the illusion that I've just woken up.

"Is everything alright?" I ask, acting confused, "you sounded really angry?"

"Just a business problem, nothing you need to worry about, sweetheart."

Why is he lying to me, again?

A/N

How are you feeling about their relationship at the moment?

Is Enzo doing the right thing by lying or should he tell her the truth?