5- Let's Play a Little Game

"You're a fucking puttana, you know that right

"You're a fucking puttana, you know that right." I growl out as Lucy pops her mouth off my cock, just before my orgasm could come.

"Well," she teases as she raises to her full height, wiping away the salvia with the pad of her thumb, "I think we have both had enough convincing."

Her red painted nails tickle and scratch over my chest as her lips nip at my neck.

"Now," I murmur, tracing my hands down her hips until they settle on her ample ass, "I need to be inside you."

She squeals excitedly and scrambles to the bed like a fucking slutty brat. If she wants to be fucked like a brat, I'm more than happy to oblige.

Clambering onto the bed above her, my hand trails up her thigh and I enjoy the little whimpers which escape her parted lips.

Leaning down, I capture them in mine. Her mouth eagerly welcomes mine as I rub her clit until she's panting and writhing beneath me.

Unable to hold off any longer, I reach into my bedside drawer and pull out a condom. Lucy's eyes light up as I rip the packet open with my teeth.

"Can I put it on?" She asks, confidently sitting up on her heels and reaches for me.

"Si, certo."

She takes the packet and eases the latex over my hardness, careful not to let her red nails puncture the plastic.

Once she's satisfied with her work, and I'm well and truly done with waiting, she gives me a proud little smile. Unable to help myself, I devour her with a kiss I hadn't intended to give her.

Kissing is fine.

Fucking is fine.

But kissing when fucking is all too intimate for me.

Still, when my cock nudges against her entrance and she gasps into my kiss, I decide I may need to rethink my rule.

As I slowly edge into her, her nails dig little red moons into my biceps as she adjusts to my intrusion.

"Deep breath, Lucia," I encourage, "I've got you."

She nods, her wild eyes meeting mine with a slightly frantic desperation as I slide deeper into her, inch by inch.

"Fuck," we both groan out together as her wetness and heat surrounds me. "Jesus you're tight."

She's practically draining all my self control with the way she's clamping down on me.

Instead of taking the compliment I mean to give her, her face flushes with embarrassment instead.

Rolling my hips gently against hers, I cup her face in my hand, turning her to look at me.

"What's wrong."

"Well I- it's just been a while." She explains, taking in a deep breath as I tap against that special spot deep inside her.

"Well that's a fucking travesty." I reply honestly, making her giggle and relax.

The laugh cuts off and morphs into a moan as I slam my hips a little harder into her.

"Again," she begs and I do as she asks.

I push myself in and out of her in a rhythm that has her gasping to the heavens.

Until I remember what she's looking at up there.

"Like the view?" I tease darkly against her ear as I particularly forceful thrust causes her to clench around me, momentarily making me loose my rhythm.

"Yes," she sobs out as I grip one of her hands in mine, dragging it down to her clit where I move it in slow, deliberate circles.

"Oh, fuck," she sobs out as her hips jerk wildly as she tries to escape the pleasure I'm giving her.

"No," I chastise, pinning her hips still and down on the bed with my own, "you be a good girl now, Stellina, and take it."

She whimpers, biting her lip as she stares up at my dark eyes, but she nods.

Satisfied with her obedience, I move my hips again, bringing her to the edge once again, but this time I let her go over it too,

She groans out as I feel her spasm and clench around me. Her release triggers my own and I bark out her name as her muscles relax down onto the bed.

I roll off her and lay by her side, both of us panting and staring at each other in the mirror.

"Wow," Lucy laughs beside me as she tries to catch her breath.

I look over at her and watch the fucking brat as the idea forms in her head. A sly grin appears on her lips and she stands from the bed.

"Well, that was fun. Shame it can't happen again." She teases as she pretends to look for her skirt.

Two can play at this game.

I smirk as I stand from the bed on the other side.

"Oh really?"

"Si," she nods, her Italian making my cock grow before it's even had a chance to recover.

"Well I don't believe you," I demand as I walk slowly around the bed.

With every step I take closer to her, she takes another one away from me. Grinning, I look up and down at her stunning, sexy body as a game formulates in my mind.

"Safe word, Stellina?"

"What?" Her little lips part as she processes my words, when she realises what I'm asking her for.

"Red," she says with a little smirk as her eyes flick down to the red lingerie set on the floor.

"Fine, Stellina, let's play a little game."

She grins at me in anticipation as I slip on my boxers again. When she reaches down to grab her own panties I snarl at her, "don't you dare."

"So," she giggles as she takes a step closer towards me, "what's this game, big boy, because I think I need some more convincing."

"If I catch you, I get an orgasm and if you escape, you get an orgasm."

"And how long will it go on for?" Lucy challenges, always the thinker.

"Until you're begging me to stop." I grin at her and lunge towards her.

She shrieks a giggle and dashes out of the way. My fingertips just brush over her silky soft skin as she races into the bathroom and slams the door, cackling like a brat who thinks she's won.

"Looks like I've won," she gloats, "now, where's my orgasm."

"Come out and I'll give it to you."

I wait for a moment, panting as I try to catch my breath. I wasn't expecting the obedience to come so easy to Lucy, but something tells me she enjoys being dominated, and I'm going to find out just how far I can push her limits.

 I wasn't expecting the obedience to come so easy to Lucy, but something tells me she enjoys being dominated, and I'm going to find out just how far I can push her limits