Dinner Plans

Y/N's POV
Mitch, Danny and I climbed through the main gate of the house.

Danny: Man, that was a hell of a ride, huh?

Mitch tossed the rifle to Danny, keeping the shotgun for himself, but Danny seemed to have other things on his mind to care.

Y/N: What?

I asked, slightly annoyed at the looks Danny was giving my way.

Danny: You were a madman back there! Took that crazy bitch down.

I quickly turned around to see if anyone heard, and the only person I could see was Ed.

Y/N: Yeah, I did. She threatened the lives of my family, no one does that. You got a problem with me killing her?

Danny: No no no. It just surprised me how quickly you did it. I mean, the way you did it so carelessly, it clearly wasn't your first time.

I was getting frustrated with Danny.

Y/N: No, it wasn't.

I said, turning my back and walking away, too frustrated to continue talking.

I ended up in front of Ed, Sophia's father and Carol's husband.

Y/N: Ed, right?

Ed: That's right. And you're Y/N, the asshole kid who ignored me and cut off my leg.

Y/N: I saved your life.

Ed: I can't do fuck all with this fuckin' stump!

Y/N: You can do a hell of a lot more with a stump than you can as a walker.

Ed: Don't you fuckin' start with me, you little shit. 'Cause I know your little secret.

He said, indicating to where I was minutes ago, talking with Mitch and Danny.

Ed: I know you met someone on your little trip, and you killed them.

Y/N: That's right I did. And I'm glad you know, Ed.

This caught him off guard, as he quickly shut his mouth, wanting me to explain.

Y/N: 'Cause now you know what will happen to you, if you ever lay a finger on your wife or your daughter ever again.

Ed: I don't know what you're takin' about.

Y/N: Then I'll make it clearer for you... if you ever so much as look at your wife or your daughter the wrong way, I'll kill you. You understand that?

Ed simply nodded, too frightened to say anything.

Y/N: Good.

I left a frightened Ed.

Brenda: Y'all got on alright?

I faced Brenda and nodded at her.

Y/N: Yeah, we faced a few bumps along the road, but we got it sorted.