Outbreak

3rd Person's POV
The alarm clock was ringing away, but the 16 year old boy never heard it, he was in to deep sleep.

Mom: Y/N! Wake up!

Despite his mother's shouting, he still never woke. His Mom then had an idea. She grabbed one of the pillows on the ground and repeatedly hit her son with it.

Y/N: Hey! Hey! I'm up! I'm up!

His Mom finally stopped, bursting into a fit of laughter.

Mom: About time. Now get dressed.

His Mom then left Y/N's room as he pulled back his bed covers and pulled on his trousers, shoes and a t-shirt, before following his Mom down stairs.

Y/N'S POV
Dad: Morning.

Y/N: Hey, Dad.

I reached into the cupboard and grabbed some cereal. I grabbed the milk and a bowl too.

I poured in some cereal and then some milk. I grabbed my cereal and sat down at the table as my Mom turned on the news.

News: --the virus has been spreading all over the globe at an alarming rate. The victims of the virus have been shown to be unable to speak, have no sense of self and are only attracted to loud sounds. Please, if you have any of these symptoms or know anyone who does, please bring them to the nearest hospital as soon as possible.

We were all shaken by the news.

Mom: Oh my Lord...

Dad: Bloody hell...

Y/N: Just a week ago we were told this thing would be nothing more than a common cold, now this.

We all then ate breakfast in relative silence. When I was done, I checked the time.

Y/N: I better go, the bus'll be here any minute.

Mom: Okay Son. Be careful, I love you.

Y/N: Love you too, Mom. Good luck at the meeting, Dad.

Dad: Thanks Y/N. Learn loads at school.

Y/N: Will do. Bye.

I grabbed my bag and jacket and headed out the front door to my bus stop, waiting for the bus.

Time skip
At school
I opened up my locker and grabbed the books I needed for the day, when suddenly got shoved to the side.

I was expecting to see one of the footballers, but all I seen was my 3 best friends laughing.

Louis: Bro, you went flying.

Y/N: Shut up, asshole.

The 4 of us then started laughing as the bell rang.

Aasim: C'mon, we'll miss first period.

Glenn: What we got?

Aasim: History.

Y/N: Great. Wake me up when it's over.

The 4 of then made our way to history class, still laughing.

Time skip
We were just putting our books back in our lockers before heading to last period, when what looked like half the school came charging down the hallway.

Y/N: Willie! What's going on.

A boy a couple years younger than us stopped and looked at us.

Willie: The cops are blocking all entrances to the school.

Louis: What?

Aasim: Why would they do that?

Willie: No idea, let's go.

We all then ran with the crowd to the main entrance.

When we got there, we found the whole school there, everyone with the same look of confusion on their faces, even the teachers.

Principal: What's this about officers?

Officer: This school is now a quarantine zone. The virus has spread to much, the mayor has decided to quarantine the schools to keep the young safe.

Y/N: Wait, we cant leave to see our families!

Officer: I'm afraid not, young man.

Then the entire school, staff and students, burst into screams of outrage. Some people were so desperate to get out, that they tried to push their way past the cops.

This made the officers so mad that they pulled out their guns and aimed them at us.

Officer: Shut the fuck up!

Everyone then backed away and quieted down.

Officer: Everyone into the gymnasium, now!

Everyone did what they were told and practically ran into the gymnasium.

Me, Glenn, Louis and Aasim then found a place to stay in one of the corners.

Aasim: How long do you think we'll be in here?

Y/N: No idea.

Louis: Hopefully, no more than a few hours.

Glenn: Has any of you got any service?

The 3 of us pulled out our phones and checked.

Aasim: Nope.

Louis: Nothing.

Y/N: Same here.

Glenn: It's odd, we usually always get get service at school.

Aasim: Yeah.

Y/N: Great. We're stuck in here for God knows how long, and we've got no way of contacting our parents.

Louis: Y/N, calm down. I'm sure this whole thing will be back to normal in a few hours.

How wrong he was.

------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my story.

Welcome to my new story Defenders.

This is a new TWD story I came up with that will include storylines from the games, the TV show, and some original ideas.

This will lead evolve into a Clementine x Male Reader.

Please vote and comment what you think.