Chapter 10

The day came where was all moved into the dorms that had been built at UA. When looking for my room I was excited to learn that Shinso was right next to me. I was excited for what life was going to be like at the dorms. I didn't speak much with the other kids from the general course. If they spoke to me I'd talk to them but I mainly hung out with Shinso and they tended to avoid him so that meant they avoided me as well.

"Shinso, wanna see what my room looks like?" I ask.

"sure." Shinso walks into my room and looks at the many All Might and other hero figurines and posters that I had. I had less All Might stuff than what I used to have, especially after he said I couldn't be a hero because I am Quirkless.

I had started to gather Eraserhead stuff. Shinso allowed me to see his room. It was quite plain. His bed had black and purple sheets and he had a rug with a giant paw print in the middle. I notice a picture of a group of cats.

"Do you have cats Shinso?" I ask.

"yeah, I'll take you to meet them sometime." he says.

"Okay!"

The next day after taking a full day to get the students settled in at their dorms classes went back to normal. I was scrolling through the news on my phone when an article came up stating that the hero provisional licence exam would be soon.

"Aizawa-sensei will probably be away for that to watch how it goes."

"What?"

"the provisional licence exam is coming up, Aizawa-sensei will most likely go to watch." I say looking up to see Shinso walking over to me.

"right, let's go then, he said to meet him like normal today." Shinso says. I slip my phone into my pocket and then started to follow Shinso, catching up to walk beside him.

"I will not be here tomorrow because of the provisional licence exam so you'll have to train yourselves." Aizawa-sensei says. "then afterwards the hero course will have their Work-studies, during their work-studies we will train as much as possible and now that you live at the dorm on school grounds we can train for longer and you will have access to the training halls easier than before."

"having access to the training halls will help a lot, that way we will have a controlled environment to train, it'd be easier than training on the beach where people could interfere with us and we can even get a bit rough with training since there are facilities and we are closer to where we can rest now as well."

"I like that you're eager but don't train so much that you hurt yourselves." Aizawa-sensei says.

"sorry, I was rambling again wasn't I?"

"yes."

"Midoriya, stop apologising for rambling." Shinso says randomly.

"huh, but it's annoying and..."

"it's not." he says.

"oh...okay."

"you are right though, it will be a better environment to train than what you have been using before." Aizawa-sensei says.

We start our training with Aizawa-sensei after a bit more discussing about the training facilities and how to get access to them. Then we returned to the dorm.

The next day we went to classes like normal. I was thinking of a new training plan. Now that we had access to proper training facilities and equipment we could add more to our training than what we had before.

"Shinso needs to work on his stamina and endurance, I should show him ways to conserve energy or speak to Aizawa-sensei about it, I need to work on my body muscles and predictability, Aizawa-sensei says when I get tired I get easy to predict, I need to fix that, Shinso could use with muscle training as well, if he has captured someone with the capture gear he needs to be strong enough to hold them."