Chapter 13

"Aizawa-sensei, we only have three people in our group from the hero course, even with Midoriya-kun, who has little experience it won't be fair." Uraraka-san says.

"alright, who from 1A want's to join on for this fight as well?" Aizawa-sensei asks. Tsuyu-san puts her hand up.

"okay, then it'll be 5v5." Aizawa-sensei says. I go over to my group and smile at Uraraka-san who waves at me.

"Are you okay to be fighting right after that battle with Bakugo-kun?" she asks.

"I'll be fine, it was nothing i haven't already experienced before." I say.

"well, my quirk is gravity, if i touch something with all of my fingers i can turn the gravity off for that thing and release it when i put all my fingers together like this." Uraraka-san says demonstrating her quirk.

"My name is Tsuyu Asui, my quirk is frog, it let's me do things frogs can." Tsuyu-san says.

"nice to meet you Tsuyu-san." i say smiling.

"Call me tsu." she says.

"Ah, okay." I say shyly.

"I'm Minoru Mineta, my quirk is called pop off, i can pull these balls from my head and they are really sticky for everything but me, I bounce off them." he says.

"Then let's start coming up with a plan." Uraraka-san says.

"Midoriya-chan, you know a lot about Shinso-chan right?, kero" Tsuyu-san asks.

"yeah, as long as we know that it was us who spoke and not Shinso then we'll be fine but he will be trying to get us to talk and respond to him so he can use his quirk." I explain.

Soon we are put into position and our battle starts. It was going good until our position was discovered and giant bolts and screws were flung towards us. The objects suddenly start to get bigger. I notice that the bigger objects were all originally large objects.

"Someone is able to shrink things!" I say looking to the others so they know it was me speaking. We were currently running away from the onslaught of objects being thrown at us.

They were most likely aiming to go for an all out battle but if they did that Shinso wouldn't be able to help much using his quirk but he'd still be able to help them with his fighting ability.

The only thing is if they put him against me he knows he cannot beat me.

I'm the one that taught him how to fight so I know everything he'd try to do and I'd have a counter for it, so it is likely they won't put me against Shinso so they don't lose him as a member of the team even if they cannot make use of his quirk.

We make it to a rather large opening and are immediately surrounded but I don't see Shinso or one of the other members of the team, leaving three of them to fight us.

After managing to subdue the three that were fighting against us we were fairly tired, well, the others were. I was still alright to continue fighting.

"Shinso and Monoma-kun are the two that are missing, Shinso's quirk lets him brainwash people as we've seen but I don't know about Monoma-kun's quirk." I say to my team-mates.

"that means we know how to counter Shinso-kun's quirk but not Monoma-kun's." Uraraka-san says. I nod and start trying to think of a plan. It'd be hard without knowing the others quirk but, I think we'll be able to manage something.
Suddenly a big barrel lands near us. We look up to see Monoma-kun. He had small objects floating around him and i realised what his quirk is.
"copy...he can copy other people's quirks!" I tell the others.
I didn't know how he activated his quirk to copy another's but I knew it wouldn't work on me.
"try not to get touched by him since we don't know how his quirk is activated, I'll get in close to fight him can you all support me?" I ask quickly getting ready to fight. I hear everyone agreeing and then I was off. I ran towards Monoma-kun but he just ran away. I could tell the others were following behind me but I stopped once Monoma-kun disappeared into a mass of pipes. He could be anywhere in there and if we follow he'd be able to launch a surprise attack.
"mineta-kun, could you throw a bunch of your balls down the passage. If he's still close we might be able to trap him."
"okay!" mineta walks over to the entrance and plucks a ball from his head but before he could do anything a stream of white flys out of the black passage. I quickly dart my arm infront catching the fabric before it suddenly starts to pull me.
I am quickly separated from my group and surrounded in darkness. I quickly pull my arm out of the capture gear and look around.

It is quiet but because of that I hear someone shuffling around.

I extend my bo a little, enough to form a stick I can use to fight an defend.

"It must be hard." I swing around to face the voice and see Monoma-kun. "wanting to join the hero course and being quirkless."

I glare at him, I hate it when others mention my quirklessness.

"I have always been looked down on because of my quirk, being able to copy another's quirk which is meant to be unique to them and their family was looked upon badly." he continues. "I am quite surprised you'd want to be a hero when everyone treats quirkless people as inferior."

He gives me a sly smile "Afraid to speak, do you think I've copied Shinso-kun's quirk?"

I put my bo back into it's holder and unwrapped my capture gear with it's little dart on the end.

There wasn't a lot of space here but I knew I'd be able to make do. I feed a little through my hand and start to swing it around, gaining speed. I notice Monoma-kun looked a little confused. Untill I let the dart fly towards him. It wraps around his ankle and I pull his foot from under him.

I run over and quickly tie him up.

"What the hell!" he starts cursing and struggling in the bindings I had him caught in.

Now all that was left was to capture Shinso.

"Midoriya-kun, are you okay?" I hear. I turn towards the entrance of the tunnel to see Uraraka-san running over to me. "you got dragged away so suddenly!"

"I'm fine, get someone to take Monoma-kun to the cage." I say.

"once we do that we win, even if we don't catch Shinso-kun." Uraraka-san says happily. She touches Monoma-kun and let's him float. She pulls him away down the tunnel. Soon I was left alone in the tunnel again when I am suddenly grabbed.

Shinso pulls his capture gear around my neck, trying to get me in a chokehold to knock me out. I quickly grab the hard fabric to stop it from reaching my neck.

"We might lose but I can still try to fight you Midoriya." he says. His voice right next to my ear makes my cheeks heat up. I use one hand to grab shinso's shoulder and throw him over my shoulder. He slams down hard and lets out a few coughs with me as I catch my breath from being partially choked.

I did not like that one bit. Shinso resorts to hand to hand but soon the buzzer signalling our win sounded. Shinso stops and sighs, shaking his hands to relax them.

"Good job Shinso!" I say happily.

"Did you have fun?" Shinso asks.

"Yes!"