Ch.11

Megan was scared of Adam. She knew that he wanted something from her. She was worried that he was going to hurt her. And she was scared.

When she woke that morning, she heard moans coming from downstairs. She groaned, knowing that Leigh was having sex. She knew she wanted to get some food but she didn't want to interrupt her sister.

Megan walked downstairs. She saw Max leaving the kitchen. She smiled. "Have fun?" She asked.

Max winked and smirked. He looked to her. "We did. Are you okay?" He asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

Megan nodded. "Yeah. Are you coming to the school today?"

"Of course. Leigh told me how you feel safe having me there. So I'll be there for you," Max said.

Megan smiled. She walked into the kitchen to Leigh. "Can I have some cereal. Preferably without any spunk," she told her.

Leigh smirked and winked. "Okay babes."

***
Megan went into school. Adam and her mum were waiting for her. Megan turned to Max who looked to her. "You'll be fine. I promise you."

"Really? He scares me."

Leigh smirked. "He scares me too. But we'll be all good. I promise."

Adam and Rachel walked her. Megan gripped onto Max's hand. Rachel frowned. "Sleeping with both my daughters are you?"

Megan scoffed. "Get lost. Mr Tyler cares about me. Unlike you. You just want me to suffer. And I don't like your boyfriend."

Adam frowned. "I haven't done anything to you."

"You grabbed me!"

"No I never. You tried to grab me. And you know it," Adam said.

Rachel turned to look at Megan. "Is that true?" She asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

Leigh rolled her eyes. "Of course that's not true! Jesus. She isn't desperate for attention is she?"

"Well you don't know with her do you?"

Megan glared. "If that's how you feel, then leave me alone," she told her as she walked off.

***
Megan felt broken that her mum felt like she was lying about Adam for attention. She felt like Rachel was against her.

Megan looked up as Tom walked towards her. He saw how upset she was and he was worried. He looked to her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"No. Not really. My mum. She's fully turned on me. I haven't done anything," she sobbed.

Tom sighed and sat with her. He smiled. "What's happened?" He asked.

"I can't say. You won't believe me either."

Tom frowned. He looked to her. "You know that you can talk to me. I won't judge you."

Megan stood up and sighed. She wasn't in the mood for dealing with this. "I just need to be left alone. I really do."

Tom could do nothing as she walked off. He was worrying about her.

***
Megan was hiding in the boiler room. She knew everyone was looking for her. But she didn't care. She hated how Rachel had turned on her because of Adam.

Megan knew that everything was getting too much for her now. Especially now Adam was manipulating everything. But would anyone save her before it was too late?