Ch.15

Leigh walked into Megan's bedroom. She saw her sister lying in bed. Leigh sighed and opened the curtains. "Meg. Time to wake up," she said.

Megan shook her head and sighed. "I'm not going. I don't want to deal with everyone looking at me. Thinking that I tried to have sex with Adam Fleet. When I never. He tried to rape me."

"I know. I know he did beauty. But you can't hide away from the world. Believe me. I know you want to. But you can't. I know the truth, so does Max. The rest of school don't matter. Let them gossip. They don't know the truth. And when they do find out the truth, they'll be the ones looking like idiots," Leigh said.

Megan wiped away her tears. "Everyone looked at me like I was some freak who tried to have sex with the school chef. I hate how broken he's made me," she sobbed.

Leigh sat on the bed next to her sister. She smiled. "He hasn't broken you babes. He's made you a little damaged. But you're not broken. I promise. You're going to come back from this stronger than you ever were," she told her.

The door opened and Max walked in. He smiled. "Hey. I've made some bacon."

"We'll be down soon babe. Thanks," Leigh said as she turned to Megan. "Coming?"

Megan found herself nodding. She climbed out of bed and sighed. She had no idea how she was going to cope.

***
Arriving at school, Megan saw everyone whispering and pointing. She turned to look at Leigh. "I can't do this. I really can't," she said.

"Yes you can. Ignore them. We all know the truth. And if they don't, sod them. They don't need to know at all," Leigh said as she smiled.

Megan nodded and sighed. She knew that everything was just getting more and more messy. She hated how she couldn't even talk to her mum as she knew Rachel was firmly sticking up for Adam.

***
Megan was sitting in the common room. She sighed as Amy Porter walked in. Amy smirked. "Oh look who's here. The slag who tried to sleep with the school chef. What's the matter? Can't get any guy your age have to shag someone older?" She spat.

"You don't know what you're talking about Amy. So I suggest you back off. Before I smack you," Megan said.

Amy smirked and shrugged. "I don't care. You tried to shag through school chef. You're a freak. You know that right?"

"Says you. You had to accuse Bolton of raping you. You're an idiot little bitch. Even your own friends can't stand you," Megan said.

"Shut up."

"No. You don't like it when anyone comes back at you. You can't even keep a friend. Nevermind a relationship. You're a little girl who doesn't understand mature stuff," Megan said as she grabbed her bag and walked out.

Megan wasn't in the mood for dealing with Amy Porter and her wind up moods.

***
Megan walked into English. She sat down at the back and saw Tom. Tom looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Fine. I just wish people would stop talking about what happened. I didn't try to have sex with him. He tried to rape me."

Tom smiled. "I believe you. No one else matters apart from those who know the truth. Trust me. It's all going to be okay," Tom told her.

Megan smiled a little and sighed. But no one knew just how Megan was about to head down a dark and dangerous path.