Ch.16

Megan sat in Leigh's house and sighed. She was drinking the vodka she had stolen from the shop. Leigh was out with Max for a few hours.

Megan knew how everyone was getting to her. She knew how they were all saying she tried to sleep with Adam when it wasn't the truth. It was so far from the truth. She knew how everyone believed it. She knew how they had all turned on her.

She knew she wanted Adam to pay. And she was going to make him pay. She just didn't know how. She didn't know what she was going to do. But Adam wasn't going to get away with it.

All she knew was that her life wasn't going to be messed up anymore. She was going to somehow make it known that Adam was a creep who wanted a teenage girl.

The door opened and Leigh walked in. She smiled. "Hey. Have you been drinking?" She asked.

"Maybe a little."

Leigh rolled her eyes but smiled. "Well. Least you're being honest. Max has gone to get pizza. Want one?"

Megan nodded. She watched as her sister walked off. She knew how everything seemed to be getting on top of her. But she wanted to try and cope.

***
Megan went into school. She saw Adam who was smirking. She rolled her eyes as she walked past. She hated the smug look on his face.

"Oh look. It's the whore."

Megan turned to Amy and punched her. Amy fell to the ground with a bloody nose. She soon got up and went for Megan.

The two of them began fighting. Teachers ran over and separated them. "Cooler! Now!" Tom yelled as he glared.

Megan looked to him and walked off. She didn't want to go into the cooler. She wasn't going into the cooler. She walked into the boiler room.

***
Rachel walked into the staffroom. She saw Leigh. "What the hell is going on with your sister? What are you allowing her to do?" She said.

"Excuse me? Do not come in here. Kicking off at me. Megan is my main focus right now. And I don't let her do anything. She is a child. And I'm there for her. You are not. You're too busy running around following the chef puppy. You're a terrible mother."

"How dare you? I have done my best for my daughters. And you will not ruin that. Max Tyler has well and truly manipulated you," Rachel said.

***
Tom walked into the cooler. He saw Megan wasn't there and rolled his eyes. "Max. Have you seen Megan Mason? She's done a runner. I put her in the cooler for fighting. And she's not here," he said.

Max shook his head. He sighed. "This is all down to Adam Fleet that she's acting like this. He needs to be removed from the school."

Tom nodded. "I don't know what's happened. But Megan isn't the same kid anymore."

***
Adam was standing in the kitchens. He turned to see Megan. "Oh look. It's you."

"You are a worthless pathetic piece of crap. And I'm going to make sure you never work in this school. Or any other again."

Adam smirked. "Try and do anything to me, I'll kill your sister. I'll kill your mum. I will make you watch as I break them. And then I will force you to watch as life leaves their eyes," he said.

Megan felt herself being sick. She didn't know what she was going to do. But could she stop Adam? Or would he ruin her life?