Ch.2

A/n; Leigh mason and any children she has belongs to _X_Sammii_X_

***
Megan sat in the kitchen. She had been back living with rachel for a few weeks now. Megan had hardly spoken to anyone over what had happened or what she had been through.

Megan looked and smiled as Leigh walked on. She walked over to her little sister and pulled her into a hug and smiled as she kissed the top of her head

"are you okay?" Leigh asked as Megan shock her head

"I know that your scared, I know that you have been through a lot but no one can hurt you. You are safe here with me and mum I promise" Leigh said as Megan looked up at her with tears in her eyes

"he's dead?"

"He is, and he isn't coming back, he can't hurt you no one can" Leigh said as Megan smiled. Leigh knew that she was keeping a secret from Megan

Leigh knew exactly what had happened to Megan and what their father did. He had done it to her, Leigh also knew the truth over their fathers death.

Megan smiled and nodded. "Thanks Leigh. For always being there for me."

"You're welcome. I'm always here for you. No matter what," Leigh said as she looked at her.

***

Leigh took Megan into school as Rachel had to go in for an early morning meeting. Leigh smiled. "Come and find me if you need me," she said.

Megan nodded. She climbed out the car and walked around the school. She felt lost. She didn't know what to do. But she had no friends. She didn't want to talk to anyone.

***

Rachel smiled as Leigh walked in. She looked at her. "Hey. Did you get Megan in?" She asked.

Leigh nodded and sighed. "Don't think she wanted to though. She didn't say a word on the way in."

"It'll take her time Leigh. She's been through a lot. All we can do is be there for her. It'll be okay though. I promise you," she told her.

***

Megan had been thinking about coming clean about what had happened. But she knew it would cause a whole heap of trouble and she didn't want that. She didn't want to bring that onto her mum or sister.

Megan was sitting in the classroom. She didn't know what to do. Everyone was looking at her like who was the new girl and Megan didn't want that.

All she wanted was to be alone.

***

Tom saw Megan and smiled. He looked at her. "Your Megan Mason yeah? Miss Mason told me about you. Welcome to Waterloo Road."

"Thank you."

Tom smiled. "If you ever need to talk about anything, then come to me. And I'll do my best to help you," he said.

Megan just nodded. She didn't say anything. She just didn't want to be there.

***

Megan found Leigh standing outside. "I hate it here."

"It'll be okay babes. I promise you. Everything will be okay."

Megan sighed. "All I have is thoughts about dad in my head. And I don't want them there anymore."

Leigh held her close. But with Megan about to break down, who could save her from it?