Ch.20

Leigh walked along the corridor. She was trying to find her sister as she needed to talk to her about something. And she knew the best place for her would be the common room.

Leigh got closer and frowned as she heard shouting. She quickly ran and saw Adam trying to force himself onto Kennedy. "What the fuck?! Get off her!" She yelled.

Megan shoved him away and ran to her sister. Leigh held her close and glared. "You've had it now. You sick piece of sadistic garbage," she spat.

"She came onto me. I tried to get her off. But she was saying how she wanted me!" Adam yelled.

Megan shook her head. "No. I came in here to get away from everyone who was looking at me! He followed me in here," she sobbed.

"I know. I believe you. Go and get Max. Tell him to get here now," Leigh told her.

Megan frowned as she looked to her. "I don't want to leave you with him," she said.

"I'll be fine. Just go now," Leigh said as she smiled. She turned to Adam. "You tried to rape her. You sick son of a bitch. You're a monster."

Adam smirked. "She couldn't get enough of me. And given the chance I'd have broken her right here."

Max walked in. Megan behind him looking terrified. "Police have been called. They're on their way. You're going to rot. I'm going to make sure that they throw everything at you. You'll never hurt Megan again," he said.

Adam smirked. "I'll get out. I always do. And then I'll come for her. I'll break her in front of you," he spat.

Megan was shaking as she felt his eyes on her. She shook her head. "Please. Just leave me alone," she sobbed.

"Never. I'll ruin your life."

***
Rachel walked into the office. She looked to her daughters. "What the hell has happened?" She asked.

"Your boyfriend tried to rape her," Leigh said as she handed Megan some water.

Rachel frowned. "What? He wouldn't. He's a good man."

Megan stood up and shook her head. "No he's not. He is a sick sadistic bastard who has traumatised me for the last time. I'm not letting this go. If Leigh hadn't have walked in. He would have raped me!" She sobbed as she ran from the office.

***
Tom walked along the corridor. He saw Megan and frowned. "Hey. What's wrong?" He asked.

Megan shook her head. "Nothing. I'm fine," she sobbed. She saw the look on his face. "Adam. He tried to attack me. In the common room. My mum doesn't believe me. She's saying he's too much of a good man for that,"

Tom was in shock. He looked to her. "Where is he now?" He asked as he sat with her.

"The police took him. They said he's not allowed near me. But I'm scared. I don't trust this at all," Megan mumbled. She felt as though she was losing all control.

Tom pulled her close and held her. He smiled. "Whatever happens, you're not alone. Okay? I promise."

"I just want him to leave me alone," Megan mumbled. Knowing it was all too much.

But just how far was Megan willing to go to get Adam out of her life?