#7:18 SIGNS TO DECODE HIS BODY LANGUAGE

A/N
If the intense suspense of the does-he-like-me question bothers you all the time, use these 18 body language signs to find out if he really likes you. By Keith Brown

Almost always, it's extremely easy to find out if a guy likes you.

If he's a friend or someone you speak with, all you need to watch out for is the way he behaves around you.

[Read: How to tell if a guy who's a friend is into you]

On the other hand, if you're crushing on a shy guy and want to know if he's interested in you, you just need to give him the right opportunities to express his mind.

[Read: How do I know if he likes me if he won't even speak to me?]

But what do you do when the guy involved is someone you don't know yet?

What if you feel like a cute guy likes you, but yet, you aren't too sure if he actually likes you?

Does he really like me?

Reading a guy's mind is easy when he's communicating with you.

But when he's a shy guy or a guy you've not been introduced to yet, it gets trickier.

If a guy shows an interest in you but he's not really your friend, you can only rely on your instincts to judge his intentions and find out if he truly likes you.

But if you learn to keep your eyes peeled when he's around, all you need to do is watch his body language to find out if he's got more than just friends on his mind.

Decoding a guy's mind by watching his body language

Reading a guy's body language can reveal whether he really likes you, or if he's just bored and having a bit of fun to pass the time. [Read: 30 circumstances when a guy may never ever like you]

The next time you bump into him, sit near him or walk past him, pay close attention to his behavior. In all probability, you'll have your answer in no time.

If the big does-he-like-me question rings in your mind all day and the suspense kills you just a little bit more each day, use these 18 body language signs to read his mind.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#1 He changes instantly. If a guy likes you or is interested in impressing you, his behavior will change almost instantly as soon as he sees that you're around. If he's laughing, he'll suddenly sober down. Or if he's sitting quietly, he may get loud or try to be the center of attention among his friends. [Read: 30 facts about guys that can help you read his mind]

#2 He feels what you feel. When a guy likes you, he'd always watch you from far away, especially when you're with your own friends and oblivious to anyone else who's around. If you're laughing at a joke, turn around quickly and catch his eye immediately. You may just find him staring at you with a big smile plastered on his face because he's probably laughing with you in his mind.

#3 The final eye contact. If you're wondering if he likes you, watch out for this sign. Does he make eye contact with you just before he steps out of a room, no matter how occupied he is or who he's with.

Big chances are, he wants to take one last look at you, and he's secretly hoping you're looking at him too so he can lock eyes with you, even if it's just for one more second. [Read: 20 clear signs of attraction in a first conversation]

#4 He faces you. No matter where you sit down in an event or a gathering, you'd always find him positioning himself in a way that gives him a chance to stare at you directly without craning his neck. He may sit down facing you, or sit away from you at an angle, but no matter where he sits, you'll see that he always has a clear view of you.