Chapter 1

Normani's POV April 20, 2013, 6:15 am

Me and My family just moved to Los Angeles California I have a sister who is 15 another sister who is 4 and a brother who is 22 his not living with us he bought his own place here in LA my family loves me well except my dad when I was younger, I told my family I loved girls my dad didn't handle that so well he yelled at me called me names I didn't know how to feel that day so I ran to my room and cried on my bed my brother came in to my room and comforted me while my mom was yelling at my dad and till this day he still doesn't call me his child.

Hey Erica Ima head to the mall I had seen here I told my stepmom she told me to take my sisters with me Sammy doesn't go places much and Makaia she doesn't care anyway Makaia was standing next to me Sammy Erica said you have to go to the mall with me I said to her.

She rolled her eyes because she was about to get on the game but got stuck with me and Makaia  Sammy after the mall, we'll get ice cream or something I told her, her eyes light up when she heard ice cream even tho she can't have dairy she can get something other than that.

Ok Erica me, Makaia and Sammy are leaving we'll see you when we get back, I say walking to the door "Mani you know they have to be back before curfew one  has school and Makaia  has daycare my stepmom said" "yes ma'am, they'll be home before curfew I said back to my stepmom".

"Derrick are you going to say bye to your daughters" Erica asked "I only have two daughters and the other one is a sinner so I'll say bye to Sammy and Makaia" Derrick said he walked to Sammy and Makaia hugged them goodbye and kissed them on their forehead and he just looked at Normani and turned away.

Normani, Makaia  and Sammy get into Mani's car and drove to the mall "hey Mani if you don't mind me asking why did dad call you a sinner" Sammy asked "It's because I'm a lesbian Sammy I'm not perfect to him anymore I used to be his perfect little angel until I told the family I love girls he hated it when we get to the mall Ima show you something ok" Mani said and Sammy nodded her head in agreement.

Mall

The girls made it to the mall and Sammy and Makaia were super excited "ok Sammy what I'm about to show you, you can't tell anyone promise" Normani said putting her pinky out "I promise" Sammy said also  interlocking her pinky to her sisters.

Normani rolled up her sleeves and showed Sammy her arms "Mani what the hell is all that" Sammy asked "I call them battle scars" Normani said "when was this" Sammy said "look I'll explain sooner or later Makaia come on" Mani told her little sister.

Makaia grabbed Normani and Sammy's hand and jumped up when she would jump up like that, she wanted her sisters to swing her back and forth until they walked inside the mall Makaia where do you wanna go first Sammy asked her sister while holding her up to a map.

She pointed to the American girl doll store Mani and Sammy agreed they put her back in the Mall stroller and started heading to the American girl doll store "Mani I to big to be in the stroller" Kiki said "I know bug but you love to run around and me and Sammy can't always keep up with you but there is a little park here so we'll go there later ok" Mani said.

"Ok that sounds fun" Kiki said shaking her head understanding her that siblings will take her to the park in the mall later they made it to the store and let Makaia look around at the dolls she didn't find one she liked so she made her own they were probably in the store for maybe an hour or two but it was worth it.

"Mani, Sammy look at my doll" Kiki said showing her sisters the doll "she's very pretty bug what's her name" Sammy asked "Zalay Hamilton" Kiki said "that's a very beautiful name you chose" Normani said smiling at how happy her sisters are .