Chapter 10

Anytime ya'll see the nickname Rere that is Caresha

Alessia and Samantha text messages

My Luvaa💘: Baby I'm sorry I haven't been texting you back anymore it's just that my grandma is in the hospital and really sick so I'm really sorry I haven't been texting you just know that I love you very much and I'm always here for you ❤️🥺.

Mini Me💕: It's fine bae I completely understand I hope your grandma gets better soon I've just been depressed lately because I still haven't came out to my dad and he's homophobic and you remember the story about my sister.

My Luvaa💘: Take your time baby don't rush it tell him when you're ready and ofc I remember the story and I still feel bad for her but like I said take your time love.

Mini Me💕: I know I'll take my time I don't know if I ever want to tell him because he won't except me 🥺.

My Luvaa💘: Don't worry about it because if he doesn't except you for who you love your sisters and I love you to the moon and back ❤️.

Mini Me💕: I love you more I'll text you later.

Megan's house

Megan was on the phone with her cousins trying to figure out the next time they are going to have their photo shoot because last time they had a photo shoot together Caresha and Jatavia were late as hell cause Caresha wanted to stop at Starbucks to get something to eat and drink but this time during the photo shoot Normani is going to be in it normally it's a family photo but since Normani and Megan are dating now she will be a part of the family photo.

Mani can you come here please Megan said Normani came from the bathroom she was in there taking selfies and videos Yeah Megan what's up Normani responded how quick can you be ready for a photoshoot Megan asked if I'm being honest an hour maybe two Mani said.

Ok well because me and my cousins have a photo shoot today and since we are dating now, you're going to be a part of the family photo shoot Megan stated wait a family photo shoot I can't be in that Megan Normani said.

Yes, you can you definitely can be in the family photo shoot Jatavia said busting through Megan's house like she's crazy Jatavia Shakara Johnson what have I told you about doing that shit Caresha come get your sister Megan said in a stern tone (Ik Jatavia and Caresha are not sisters in real life but here they will be in my story) Aye Jatavia stop doing stupid ass shit fam Caresha said smacking Tavia in the back of the head Damn it Rere what the fuck is wrong with you Jatavia yelled at her sister.

You know what Jatavia go help Normani find something to wear for our photo shoot and Caresha you finna help me Megan said pissed So all four girls split up and went their separate ways.

In Normani's Room

Normani you and Megan should be matching for the family pictures it would be so cute because Me and Jt are matching Caresha said your right, we should match but what if Jt tells her something else then it would make the photo look like shit Normani said panicking Normani chill girl Jt may act like a complete dingus, but she would never fuck up a photo shoot Rere said I trust your words Caresha, but I swear to if she fucks up I'm going to fight you then I'm going to fight her Normani said.

Caresha went into Normani's stuff and found a cute yellow and black skirt and she also found Jordan 1's in her stuff to here go put this on Caresha said handing Mani the black and yellow skirt along with the Jordans Mani went to the restroom and changed her outfit into a cute black shirt with flowers and a black and yellow skirt when Normani stepped out Caresha was cheering her on and telling her how cute she looked Caresha thank you so much for helping me pick out my outfit but can you help me pull my braids up in a half ponytail cause I also gotta do my makeup Normani said.

Gurl don't put no makeup on your natural face is so beautiful and Ik my cousin thinks so to but don't think I'm trying to steal you from her I like you but only family wise Ik we just met but like I love you and ya'll two are the cutest couple I've ever seen so ain't no way I'm breaking you two up and no I don't have feelings for you I'm just being a good friend to my cousin's girlfriend so enjoy the complement because I don't do this stuff to everyone Caresha stated.

Normani's outfit ^

In Megan's Room

Megan here put this black and yellow T-shirt on with these basketball shorts and your air Jordan 4s Jt said handing Megan her clothes why do I have to wear black and yellow for I want to wear just black cause you know my fave color is black Megan stated Well to bad you're matching with your boo and she's wearing black and yellow too Jatavia responded.

I'm changing out of this shit I wanna wear all black Megan said CARESHA MEGAN TRYING TO CHANGE HER OUTFIT COME HELP ME STOP HER Jt yelled through the house MEGAN JOVON R. PETE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR OUTFIT Caresha yelled through the house Jt shut the fuck up and CARESHA SUCK MY DICK Megan said to her cousins Caresha walked out of Normani's room and into her cousins' room if you gotta problem with what she's wearing then fight me because I was the one who chose black and yellow for her so wear it or fight me Rere said Fine I'll wear it since Mani's wearing it and not complaining about it Megan said upset.

 PETE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR OUTFIT Caresha yelled through the house Jt shut the fuck up and CARESHA SUCK MY DICK Megan said to her cousins Caresha walked out of Normani's room and into her cousins' room if you gotta proble...

Megan's outfit ^

Sup losers I'm back did y'all miss me sorry I was gone long I got into a toxic relationship but now I'm in one that makes me happy 🫶🏽😌