Chapter 4

Megan and Mani's Messages
1:00 am

Mani🦋💖: Megan I'm bored.

Meg🫠💋: Mani baby it's 1:00 am what are you doing up love.

Mani🦋💖: I know Megan, but I can't fall asleep.

Meg🫠💋: Why not?

Mani🦋💖: I don't know why I just can't.

Meg🫠💋: Do you want me to come over there and we can cuddle.

Mani🦋💖: Yes, 🥹but you were already sleeping.

Meg🫠💋: I don't mind baby I'll be there soon bye Mani.

Mani🦋💖: Bye Megan.

Megan walked out of her house and went four houses down until she reached Normani's parents' house she knocked on the door and waited for an answer when the door swung open she seen Normani standing there in a cute little pajamas outfit Megan was speechless until she heard Normani tell her to take a picture because it'll last long both girls went upstairs to Mani's room and laid in the bed not as a couple but as friends Mani grabbed Megan's hand and interlocked their fingers together and went to sleep like that.

Later that Morning the two were still sleeping Ryan, Sammie and Kiki where up because Makaia had to go to daycare Ryan and Sammie where gonna go find Sami a new school Ryan stopped by Normani's room to check on her and seen Megan there Ryan didn't care as long as Mani was happy, she didn't care that Megan was there she loved that her best friend was happy, but she knows deep down she's still hurting you couldn't tell that she was hurting but you could tell she was just by the way she would hold on to her pain.

Sammie Ryan and Makaia left the house and dropped Kiki off at daycare bye Kiki we will see you at 1:30 wait Kiki come here and let me fix your skirt Samantha said Kiki walked back to the car and let Sami fix her skirt and then she ran off.

So, Ry what are we going to be doing Samantha asked were going to find you a school because I promised your sister I would then when we find you a school, we'll go roller skating Ryan said Ok roller-skating sounds fun and looking for a new school ...

So, Ry what are we going to be doing Samantha asked were going to find you a school because I promised your sister I would then when we find you a school, we'll go roller skating Ryan said Ok roller-skating sounds fun and looking for a new school sounds nice I guess Sammie said shrugging her shoulders.

Back at the house

Megan and Normani are downstairs eating and talking about their past relationships which was very sad so what happened in your past relationship Normani asked well in the seventh grade I was dating this boy who was an asshole, but I never really liked boys I've liked girls since the 1st or 2nd grade,  the boy I was dating he never really liked me for me he only liked my body he would have different boys hit on me while we were dating.

Once we got into tenth grade the whole relationship was toxic we were always yelling at each other and one time when we were arguing we started throwing hands as we were fighting his daughter that I had no idea about came out of her room and saw everything that happened she ran back to the room and called 911 when they came I was laying on the floor bleeding cause he hit me in my mouth pretty hard and stabbed me in my leg as for him I smashed a glass vase on his head turns out I wasn't the first girl he did that too Megan said.

Damn that's a fucked-up relationship I'm sorry that happened to you Meg you don't seem like the kind of girl to just fight and leave you seem more like the kinda girl who want's the forever type of relationship Normani said It's fine friend I know that there is a special someone who will love me for me and not just my body but tell me about your past relationship Megan said.

It all started back in the 6th grade I was a cheerleader and a gymnast, and the entire relationship was just toxic it was useless for me to even be in that relationship because my life wasn't even together it was all fucked up from the start, but that relationship added on I couldn't be a human he would always boss me around I was late to cheer practice at school never made it in time to gymnast practice and I hated it my dad was like you'll get used to it but honestly now my dad doesn't even look me in my eyes and one day when I went back to school we had morning cheer practice and this fuck ass boy put his hands on me and tried to choke me but I hit him in his dick and I ran away from him cause he would try and find me until I realized this bitch had my location connected to my phone and that's how I knew he was crazy Normani said.

Normani's phone buzzed and she looked down and saw a message from her dad and she was surprised she knows the only reason her dad would ever say anything to her if it that well actually her dad hasn't spoken to her in years, so she worried to even look at her phone.

"Dad🙄": Hey Normani me and your mom will be coming home early because or business trip ended earlier then I thought, and I found you a boyfriend who also lives in LA you can thank me later.

Mani🤍: I don't care, and you can keep that funky boy with you I don't want nothing to do with him.

"Dad🙄": You are not going to talk to me that way young lady you will speak to this boy and not some dyke I'm not going to have a Lesbian daughter living in my house it's wrong.

Mani🤍: No, the hell I won't speak to some random ass nigga that you meet at your job I'm not just "your" seventeen-year-old where you think you can just throw a random man my way and think I'm gay Cinderella it's not like at night I'm gay and poof at midnight I'm straight it doesn't fucking work like that and if you think that a dick will turn me straight it won't your just wasting your time you're delusional if you think dick is some magical healing potion that will make me straight.

"Dad🙄": No Normani Kordei Hamilton you're going to talk to this man whether you like it or not I told you there will be no gay children in my house and no daughter of mine will be dating a woman look at your sister Samantha for example you don't see her talking to girls do you no you don't so be like her.

Mani🤍: You know what dad screw you and that nigga you bring I'm not talking to him and that's final I'm Lesbian no matter what you say so good day to you.

Ugh I'm sick of my "dad" Megan can I stay at your place please Normani asked with puppy dog eyes yeah, I don't mind just a heads up I do have a dog but he's very friendly his name is 4oe Megan said Oh that's fine I have a dog to at my grandma's house his name is Dior and he's a Cane Corso Normani said nice well 4oe is a French bulldog and he loves making new friends Megan said Mani went upstairs packed her a bag and left a note on the front door of the house for Ryan when she gets back alright lets go to your house and I grabbed my car keys just in case Mani said with a smile while the two were walking to Megan's house.