Chapter 2 pt.1

April 21, 2013, 9:35 am

Everyone in the house was gone except Normani her parents went on a 11 week business trip Sammy was at school and Kiki was at daycare Mani finished school at 15 years old along with her bestie Ryan they have been best friends since they were in diapers and ever since then they stayed side by side throughout the years of them being friends people would try and break them up but it never worked because they cared so much about each other Normani decided to text her best friend and told her to come over to the house.

Mani 🧸🤞🏽: Ry come stay with me here at my parents house.

RyRy💞🥺: But aren't your parents home bear.

Mani 🧸🤞🏽: Nope just me until my siblings get home from school.

RyRy💞🥺: Ok, oh bestie did you hear about that new girl who moved from Houston to here.

Mani 🧸🤞🏽: What no have you met her yet.

RyRy💞🥺: No but I've seen her at the park before so get ready and I'll be there in a few.

Mani 🧸🤞🏽: Ok I'll see you soon RyRy love you bestie.

RyRy💞🥺: Love you more bear♥️.

Normani was looking for a nice outfit to wear today since it's hot in LA she got a black bra with black booty shorts, red jersey her black and red Jordans and Fanny pack and got dressed and waited for Ryan a few minutes later pass and Normani heard a knock on the door and opened it "RyRy" Mani said jumping into her best friends arms hey "Bear" Ryan said hugging her best friend back "come let's go get me a girlfriend" Mani said laughing.

Ryan and Normani took their cars and drove to the park once they got to the park Ryan noticed the girl that always goes to the park Mani and RyRy sat down on the bench and talked while they were talking Megan was looking at Normani out the corner ...

Ryan and Normani took their cars and drove to the park once they got to the park Ryan noticed the girl that always goes to the park Mani and RyRy sat down on the bench and talked while they were talking Megan was looking at Normani out the corner of her eye and was admiring her flawless skin and how the sun makes her skin glow perfectly.