𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Ryan and Normani

RyRy💞🥺: Hey Mani I'm texting you to check on you and tell you that Sammy is missing 😐.

Mani 🧸🤞🏽: What do you mean she's missing Ry.

RyRy 💞🥺: Well, she was here last night after we had a little girl's night together in my house and we both went to sleep and boom she's gone.

Mani🧸🤞🏽: Ry did you check everywhere in the house if not do it now please.

RyRy💞🥺: Ok I'll do that now I'll text you if I end up finding her bye.

Mani 🧸🤞🏽: Bye RyRy.

______________

Normani was sitting in Megan's room and thinking to herself where could Samantha even go it's not like her to just go and leave Ryan's place like that she did it once when she was younger but she was still in the house just hiding in the pantry Megan was downstairs with Makaia and 4oe watching Black Clover one of Megan's favorite Anime's as she was watching her show she heard a loud thud come from upstairs in her room.

Megan paused Black Clover and ran upstairs to her bedroom and when she walked in, she saw Mani on the floor Oh my gosh Mani baby are you ok Megan asked Yeah Meg I'm fine just fell off your bed Normani responded how did you fall off my bed Megan asked helping Normani up and back on the bed. Well, I was laying here on the edge of your bed watching vines and I was laughing so hard that I fell right off the bed Mani said maybe you should lay all the way on the bed baby Megan said.

Anyways I need you to please help me find Samantha my other sister because she's missing I don't know if my best friend called the police if not I'm going to call them myself Normani said Wait your sister is really missing My cousins could probably help us find her Megan said that would be amazing but first I need to know their names Mani said sure Jatavia and Caresha are my cousins Megan added Wait Jatavia and Caresha as in Jt & Yung Miami like the city girls Mani asked.

Yes, Mani Jt and Yung Miami as in the city girls are my cousins Megan stated Oh my gosh that's so cool anyways speaking of sisters what's Kiki doing Mani asked, she's downstairs with 4oe sleeping next to him said Megan do you mind if I put her car seat in your car do you Mani asked Nope, I don't mind at all I'll be in here getting ready and when I finish, we can go find your sister Megan said take your time it's going to be hard to pick Makaia up because she likes to kick in her sleep Mani said slowly lifting up Makaia.

You know what I'll go put the car seat in my car and then I'll go get ready Megan said Megan baby I got this go get ready Normani said as she held Kiki in her hands Megan didn't take no for an answer she picked up the car seat walked outside to her car and put it in the back seat she then went back into the house took Makaia out of Normani's hands and put her in the car seat and strapped her into her seat Mani walked outside and into the car and waited for Megan after a couple of minutes Meg finally came outside and they drove off 4oe was also in the car just to keep Kiki company but Mani made sure she brought Kiki's tablet and headphones as they were driving down the street Meg rolled the windows down and they called out for Samantha.

They were near the Library and they saw a black figure standing there so Megan put her head lights onto the figure and they saw that it was Samantha, Sammie what the hell why are you here Mani asked I'm sorry Mani I really am I didn't mean to run away I just needed to get away it has nothing to do with Ryan I just needed to leave Sammy said What's wrong why did you leave Mani asked because I'm going through relationship problems Alessia and I haven't been talking for the past two weeks since I've been gone but I tried to text her and she never answered Sammy said She's probably busy doing things but I'm sorry baby sis she'll text you back sooner or later but come on so you can go back to Ryan's ok Mani said.

Samantha and Normani walked back to Megan's car and she drove Sammy back to Ryan's place and dropped her off I'll see you soon Sammy I love you Mani said giving her a kiss on her forehead and walked away bye Mani bye Kiki I love y'all so much Samantha said waving bye to her sister's Hey nice to see you back Ryan said nice to be back and thanks again for letting me stay here with you Sammy said Like I said your family so you don't need to thank me ever because I'm always here to help Ryan said giving Sammy a huge hug.