Chapter 11

At the studio for photo shoot

"Hey Daya long time no see how you been "Caresha asked "I'm good who's the new chick with y'all" Zendaya asked "oh this is Normani, Megan's girlfriend" Caresha said "so are we doing a family photo shoot or separate photo shoot like we do the sisters together and then the couple because you get your pictures free since we've been besties since the womb" Zendaya stated "we can do both honestly it would be nice to have pictures of my girlfriend and I in my house" Megan stated.

"Alright we'll do the family photo first then we'll do the separate photos so y'all can keep them wherever your heart desires oh and Normani just to let you know I do prom pictures, wedding pictures, birthday pictures, baby shower pics etc." Zendaya said "Daya shut up please anyways we'll do family, and the separate pics too and where is your cousin Ivy at I ain't seen her in a while" Megan said before Zendaya could answer her question Ivy walked through the door and said y'all looking for me and everyone laughed.

Ivy Grace 15

Ivy Grace 15

"Omg Ivy girl where have you been at you've been gone for so long last time I seen you was like your 10th birthday "Megan said "just been out here and there with my cousins and who's the new chic" Ivy asked "oh she's dating Megan ain't they cute together "Zendaya said "awww wait does that mean I get a new bestie" Ivy asked "well let me introduce myself Hi I'm Normani Kordei but you can call me Mani and I'm 17 Normani" said introducing herself to Ivy "Hello Normani I'm Ivy Marie but you can call me Vee and I'm 15" Ivy said introducing herself to Normani.

After the photo shoot

Y'all we should all go out to eat right now it wou- before the sentence could even be finished there was a drive by that happened "EVERYONE DOWN" Megan yelled as she jumped in front of Normani as bullets flew through the window everyone was down on the ground "is everyone ok"Caresha asked looking around the room she looked at Megan and seen that she was bleeding out her arm "Jatavia call 911 NOW!!" Zendaya shouted.

"Vee go get sum paper towels so we can put pressure on the bullet wound "Caresha said Ivy ran to the bathroom and grabbed paper towels and rushed back to Megan and Caresha on the ground does anybody know who them people were "yeah I know who they are they want me" Normani said "wait what why do they want you for Normani" Megan asked It's my toxic ass boyfriend's friends they want me" Mani stated.

"For what does he want you back or something" Zendaya asked "He found out me and Megan are dating and he's tryna get to Megan to get to me and kill her" Normani said "WHAT KINDA FUCKING SHIT IS THIS" Caresha asked "Honestly, I don't even fucking know because I told him it was over 4 years ago before I met any of ya'll and if I'm begin honest it was the worst 4 years of my life ya'll could ask my best friend Ryan" Normani stated "So wait you mean to tell me some bum is after Megan" Ivy asked "Yes Ivy did you not understand a word that was being said" Zendaya said "Yes I did anyways the ambulance is here" Ivy said.

Mani and Zendaya rode in the back of the ambulance with Megan when they arrived at the hospital, they rushed Megan inside and took her into the ER to take the bullet out her arm the nurse walked into the waiting room and said family of Miss. Pete everyone jumped up out their seats, but Zendaya told them to wait and let Normani go first Normani walked into the room and hugged Megan lightly "how are you feeling baby" Normani asked "I'm fine Mani I just don't wanna be here forever" Megan said "Well I don't know about that it depends on what the doctors say but do you want me to go get Daya and Ivy" Normani asked "Yeah I want to see my bestie" Megan said.

So Normani walked out of the hospital room and went back into the waiting room "Daya, Ivy go ahead and see Megan she's waiting for y'all" Mani said Zendaya and Ivy left the waiting room and went to Megan's room Ivy knocked on the door to let her know that they are there "Hey you two sorry that I got stuck here" Meg said kinda upset "Megan don't beat yourself up about it it's not your fault that you were shot at" Ivy stated "yeah Ivy's right it's not your fault if Normani's ex didn't find out your location you wouldn't be here but you know I got business to handle now along with Jt and Caresha" Zendaya reminded Megan "Please be careful if you do and don't forget the other two girls" Megan stated.