Chapter 5

Megan and Normani made it to Megan's house Mani is downstairs in the living room and Meg is upstairs in her room watching tv 4oe Megan calls out to her son 4oe was also downstairs in the living room with Normani lying next to her feet.

Megan came downstairs from her room and found Mani and 4oe in the living room Normani what you doing down here by yourself Megan asked Oh nothing just sitting here thinking Mani responded what chu thinking about Megan said nothing just about life and how I wish I could change the past Normani said If I could change the past I would but we can't all we can do is try to help each other out during our hard times I know we ain't that close but it's worth a try Megan stated yea your right I promise to tell you when I'm ready right now it's kinda hard to speak about Mani said.

And you don't have to tell me now just whenever you ready to tell me just know I'm all ears. You know what let's go upstairs to my room watch tv and cuddle how's that Megan asked sounds great Mani responded Megan offered to carry Mani upstairs to her room Mani refused the offer because she can walk on her own but Megan picked her up and took her upstairs either way Mani realized that she was laughing which she hasn't done in a while but she's feels good that she's actually happy with we're she is the girl who makes her heart skip a beat, gives her butterflies in her stomach and makes her smile when she's down she hasn't been this happy since 1st grade when she won first place in a gymnastics competition.
____________

Hamilton household

Ryan, Makaia and Samantha made it home and Sami found the note on the door from Normani Sami read the note to herself and then gave it to Ryan the note said.

To Ry Ry from Bear: Hey Ry I just wanted to let you know that my family is coming home tomorrow, and I left to Megan's house because I didn't want to be home when my dad came back you have three options 1: take my sisters with you to your place 2: stay at my parents place until they get back 3: take my sisters to our brother it's up to Sami and Kiki if they wanna stay at the house that's fine if they wanna go with you that's also ok as long as there somewhere safe I don't mind. xoxo Bear 💋 P.S. Our "dad" is trying to get me to talk to some random nigga again

Well Sami what do you want to do Ryan asked Shit I wanna go back to your place I don't like the way our dad treat's Mani Sami said Ok and what about you Kiki Ry asked I wanna go wherever Mimi is going Kiki responded I guess you wanna come to my house well let's go in and grab your thing and well head back to my place Ryan said as they walk into the house Ryan's phone buzz's and she got a message from Normani.

Mani🧸🤞🏽: Ry Ry keep my sisters with you for two weeks please I know my parents will be worried, but I don't care so please keep them.

RyRy💞🥺: Two weeks Bear what the hell is going on.

Mani🧸🤞🏽: Nothing is going on I just need you to keep them for two weeks because that's how long I'm staying with Megan look I'll give you $ 1,000 for both of them, and I'll give you $2,000 for you to buy food and you can do whatever you want with the rest of it.

RyRy💞🥺: Bear you know you don't have to do that I got this I can take care of them two just fine.

Mani🧸🤞🏽: Well to bad because I already have the money so come to Megan's house and come get this money I'm not taking no for an answer.

RyRy💞🥺: Really Bear you actually have the money that quickly ain't no way.

Mani🧸🤞🏽: Let's just say I've had this kind of shit planed out because I know how my "dad" can be so trust me hurry yall asses up and come get this money and have fun and make sure Kiki has her asthma pump.

RyRy💞🥺: I got you Bear I know how to take care of kids we'll be over there shortly bye bestie ✌🏽.

Mani🧸🤞🏽: Ok I'll see yall shortly bye.

Makaia, do you have your asthma pump cause your sister told me to make sure you have it Ryan said yes ma'am I do it's in my backpack Kiki said did y'all pack for two weeks yes I did pack my bag for two weeks Kiki said what about you Samantha did you pack your bag Ryan asked no I didn't pack for two weeks Sammie said well how long did you pack for Ryan said three weeks Sami mumbled but Ryan heard her she honestly doesn't care that Sammy wants to stay longer.

Well Ok Sammy you can stay for three weeks I don't mind are y'all ready to go Ryan said yep let's go Kiki says jumping up and down luckily Ryan has a trampoline in her back yard for Makaia to burn a lot of her energy they all got into the car and drove to Megan's house which wasn't a long drive.

Ry got out of the car to collect the money Normani had for her Ryan knocked on the door and waited when the door opened it revealed Megan in her pajamas here's the money Meg said giving the money to Ryan thank you Meg oh and can you tell Mani that Samantha well be staying with me for three weeks Ryan said yep I'll make sure to tell her bye Ry see you later Megan said waving bye Meg Ryan said waving back to Megan.

Normani is upstairs asleep in Megan's bed Megan is on her way upstairs to go take a nap along with Normani Meg walked in her room climbed in her bed scooped Normani up and put her on her chest to let her sleep Megan loved the way Mani slept she thinks she sleeps like a baby, but one thing Normani knew is that Megan is her safe haven she feels like she can get away from everything when she's with Megan and that's what makes her happy.