Songwriting Sesh 3

It was late Friday night, we got back to campus late. We had to stay in my changing room until my parents left, which wasn't until close. So we had remained hugging in that room until close.

Eita took me to his dorm, which was a one person dorm. He sighed as we sat on his bed. "We haven't gotten the chance to rehearse the songs for tomorrow yet."

I leaned against him. "Wanna rehearse and start writing some newer songs?"

He smiled, kissing me quickly. "Yeah. Let's do some rehearsal and songwriting, love."

Our quick little rehearsal went well, we felt confident that we'd perform well together as long as we got plenty of rest.

As for our songwriting...

Kiss.

"I love you."

Kiss.

"I love you."

"Eitaaaa."

He stopped kissing and looked into my eyes. "Yes, love?"

"We're supposed to be writing. It's supposed to be just me writing while you kiss me."

He put his head on mine. "I know. But I wanna kiss you..."

I sighed, giving in and putting the notebook on the ground. "Ok. Just for a bit."

He smiled. "Yay! He pushed me down onto his bed, my back resting on the soft cushion.

I lazily draped my arms around his neck, my fingers running through his hair. One of his hands was keeping his body up, the other running through my hair.

We kept kissing deeply and passionately. Fairly soon, I felt Eita's tongue swipe against my lips.

I pulled away and looked at him. "Why...?"

He looked at me, still breathing heavily. "Can I put my tongue in?"

I blushed, nodding. "S-sure."

He smiled, crashing his lips onto mine again. He swiped his tongue against my lips and I part them, giving him access. His tongue explored the whole inside of my mouth, swirling around with my tongue.

My grip on his hair tightened. The hand he had in my hair had trailed down to my chest, giving one of my breasts a light squeeze before trailing down to my waist.

I let out a quiet moan into the kiss, causing Eita to pull away. "Cute..."

I blushed. "W-what?"

He leaned down, whispering into my ear. "Wanna do something else?"

"L-like what?"

His hand left my waist and went right in between my legs. "Let's connect our bodies, love."

Well, how can I say no to the love of my life?

"S-sure."

He pushed himself up, immediately taking his shirt off. "Like what ya see?"

I covered my face with my hands, nodding shyly.

He chuckled, removing my hands from my face. "It's fine, love. Look all you want, every part of me is for you. Mind if I take your clothes off too? Or do you wanna do that?"

I looked away. "You can... if you want...."

He nodded, pulling my shirt over my head and pulling my pants all the way off. He took his own pants off before kissing me again. Within this make out sesh, he removed my bra and panties, while also removing his own underwear.

The moment he broke away, I decided to ask something that stayed at the back of my mind. "Eita, have you done this before?"

He looked surprised that I'd ask. "No... believe it or not. The girls I dated before wanted to when I wasn't ready, that's what led to most of the breakups actually."

I nodded, smiling. "I love you."

He smiled. "I love you too."

He kissed me, slowly inserting himself. It hurt at first, but I got used to it with time. He was gentle the entire time, refusing to pick up his pace or go any harder unless I said it was ok. And even then, he would remain gentle.

He continued kissing me as he thrust in and out, remaining as gentle as he could. He stopped kissing to murmur in my ear. "I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too... Eita." I was breathing heavily, keeping my moans as quiet as possible. My hands remained in his hair.

He chuckled against my neck as he was kissing. "You ok? Do you need me to stop? Is it too fast? Does it hurt?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. You should think about yourself, too."

He smiled, picking up his speed some more. "Ok. But if it hurts, let me know, ok? I don't want to hurt you."

I smiled, kissing his cheek. "I know. I'll let you know if it hurts."

A lovely time-skip brought to you by:

"You ok, love? Does it hurt anywhere?"

I giggled over Eita fussing over me. "I'm fine, Eita. You made sure it didn't hurt."

He smiled, releasing a relieved sigh. "Good." He pecked my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too. Can we sleep now?"

"Sure. But... don't you want to shower or put something on?"

I shook my head. "I'm tired. I'll just put on of your hoodies on tomorrow."

He chuckled. "Sure. I'll take ya back to your dorm in the morning before we go to work."

"You don't have practice?"

He pulled me against his chest, his head on top of mine. "The others do. I got an excuse for work, since I've been too busy to give it some serious time this week, and the coaches don't want me to overwork myself. So I'm all yours tomorrow, love."

I smiled. "Alright. As long as it's not a problem for you."

"You never bring me any problems, love."

He kissed my forehead one last time before we fell asleep together in his bed, in each other's arms.