Issue 5: Secret Identity

Y/n's POV:

School ended 5 minutes ago. And all I could think about as I leaned on my car was my failing relationship with my best friend. Disappears and forgets a lot. Never one to let me know plans before. The boy has always been so last minute. And the fact he gets jealous of Changbin pisses me off more. Yeonjun gets to go out randomly with who knows and I can't even hang out with a school friend? Something isn't right.

"You okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." I say looking over at Changbin who walks up with one hand in his pocket and the other clutching his backpack strap.
"So, do you want to go now?" He asks softly.
I chuckled, "I'm still in my school uniform.."
"And? I think you look cute in that uniform." He says sincerely which makes me blush a bit.
"Thanks.. it's just I've been in it all day.."
"I don't mind."
"I'll take your word for it I guess.. So, dinner first?"
"Yep have a reservation at a place in which I know the owners well. "
He must of really thought this through.. It's nice to see that he thought ahead unlike you know who.

"Sounds fun."
"And secluded.." He mumbled before heading over to the passenger door. I give him a look to which he responded with a wink.  Shaking my head I unlock it and from there we both journey out to the restaurant.

As soon as we arrive, the server greets Changbin in a way that I could only describe as overly attentive.
"The owner said we'd have you over. It's a while since you visited us.."
"You have the area I asked for?"
"Of course! Right this way." The sever nods anxiously taking us to a room with a single dining table draped in a black cloth. Changbin immediately grabs me and leads me to sit in one of the chairs. Gently, with a slight touch of his hands, he helped push me in before he sat himself down.
"The requested drinks you asked for are on the way, sir as well as the food." Says the well dressed server. It was weird how nervous he was with the way his hands shivered when Changbin spoke or moved. Maybe he is just a newer server at the establishment.
"Thank you."
I furrow my brow in surprise at what was said, "You already ordered?"
"I wanted to surprise you. Plus, this restaurant has so much to choose from.."
"It looks pretty expensive.."
"Oh it is. But I didn't have to pay a single dime."
"How?" I say curiously as it was a bit weird to eat at a restaurant based on reservations for free.
"Let's just say it came out of a favor.."

The server comes back with a full cart of many foods and a bottle of champagne. I look at the bottle a bit surprised. It should be obvious we were high school students based on our outfits. And if they know Changbin, they know he isn't of age yet.. Despite that, the server lays out the food in front of us and pours that drink into glasses.
"If you need anything else, please ring the bell." The server states before quickly leaving the room.
"Alcohol?.." I say looking to the bottle.
"You don't drink?" He says taking a sip of the fizzy beverage.
"It's just.. we are high school students and I'm not allowed.."
"That may be True, but the owner doesn't seem to care when I request it.. You know what, It's funny that you read Superb and all you care about being immoral is a glass of alcohol."
"Ill give it a try.."
"I'm not forcing you.." He says smirking. I then take the glass into my right hand before giving a good sip of the drink. If I'm honest, I've never had alcohol, so the burn in my throat was surprising. However, it wasn't a bad taste.
"I'm starting to think you really are a gangster after all." This makes him laugh as he sits cutting into his food.
"I'll tell you more about me if you'd like, but first I want to know about you. Like your family. "
"4 siblings. All younger. 3 brothers and one sister." I say bluntly eating what was on my plate.
"Parents?"
"A dead beat dad and a mom who is hooked on some street drug. So me and my grandma take turns looking after the kids."
"I'm sorry about that.. I understand your pain. I went through a whole ordeal with my mom too. Though, it was with medical bills.. At least she isn't suffering now."
"I'm sorry to hear that.."
"It okay, that was about 3 years ago."