Two

The rest of our little sit down went great.

Colby picked Eastern State Penitentiary, Lizzie Borden House, and Old New Gate Prison.

Sam chose St. Augustine Lighthouse, Fort Warren, and Devil's Tramping Ground.

Obviously these were picked out of order so we made the perfect road trip, even if their locations were a little jumbled.

We would leave one week from Friday.

—•—

Before we knew it, Friday night was here.

Colby and I stopped for a quick slice of pizza before we met Sam and Kat at the Haunted Museum. Since she would be in the studio majority of her day, she wanted to get refreshed before getting food with Sam.

9 pm rolled around and we pulled into the parking lot and parked the car.

"So you really have no idea what this is about?" Colby asked me. I looked over at him and shook my head. "No, I agreed to come just like you did."

We got out of the car and walked up to the entrance, waiting for Sam and Kat.

"Oh! There they are." I said and pointed in the direction of their car turning into the parking lot.

Sam parked beside us and a few seconds later the two of them were walking towards us.

"Sorry we're late, I kinda fell asleep." Kat admitted with a laugh.

"All good, we only got here a few minutes ago. Let's go see what's up." I turned my back to everyone and opened the door, stepping inside as everyone followed behind me.

"Zak? We're here!" I called out.

It was after hours obviously.

"Sophia! Good to see you." Zak said as he walked out of the room, which I'm assuming was his office; and greeted me with a hug. "Good to see you too."

"Nice to see you guys again." He said, giving Colby and Sam a fist bump.

Katrina took a step forward and greeted him with a hug.

"I just wanted to start off by I'm glad that you guys could make it tonight. I had a little bit of an opportunity for you guys." Zak started.

"What would that be?" Colby asked, shoving his hands into the front pocket of his hoodie.

"We'll, I'm going to let one of my tour guides give you guys a private tour."

"That's sick!" Sam said with a tinge of excitement in his voice.

"That's not everything." Aaron said as he walked out of Zak's office.

"Dudeeee!!" We all yelled out, completely shocked at his entrance.

"See? They love me." Aaron said with a smirk as he smacked Zak's arm.

"You guys will have the place to yourselves for the night to investigate. We have more than enough equipment here for you guys to use, and camera's are obviously set up due to surveillance." Aaron said.

"Myself, Aaron, Jay, and Billy will be monitoring you guys right outside."

"Wait, tonight?" Sam asked, trying to confirm if this was really true.

"Starting now." Zak said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Betty! Would you come out and meet our friends?" Zak called out, glancing behind him.

Out walked a woman wearing all black, combat boots, a few silver chains around her neck. She wore simple makeup with a bright red lip. Her hair was my favorite though. It was split down the middle half white, half black and was done up like a bow.

"Wow, your hair! We're almost like twins!" Kat said with a hair flip.

Her hair was also split in half, but instead of white it was pink and black.

"Great minds thing alike, darling." She flashed her a smile.

"Betty will be your tour guide tonight. She's going to take you through the full two hour tour, along with willing to share stories of what she has gone through here herself." Betty nodded. "As well, she's only ever been on our show."

"I was in the quarantine special." She said with a smile. "I think I've got a few stories that would really leave you guys shaking in your boots."

"You gotta be a strong person to work in this building. There are so many energies in here you truly never know what's going to show off one day compared to the next. Some days are good, some days you might have a bad experience."

"Not to say you have to build a tolerance, but you can't show that you're scared. If you want answers, you can't run. You have to push past whatever fear you may have." Betty told the group.

"I was here about seven months ago with Angelina, it was our first day in Vegas and this was what we chose to do." I said. "We were lucky enough for Zak to give us a tour of the place."

"Did you have anything noteworthy happen when you were here?" Colby asked me.

"If there was a room that I felt any type of fear, it was. . . Charles Manson room, the funeral room, and the Dybbuk Box." I said.

"Sounds like she already knows." Betty said, looking over at me with a small smirk. "If she gives you any warning tonight, Id advise you to listen to her. She's an empath for a reason."

"We did show Betty some of your videos, so she's seen what Sophia is able to do on investigations." Zak said.

"I'm a little bit of a sensitive, but I honestly just deal with it." She shrugged. "I rather coexist with the spirits, because let me get scratched up one time I'll take my ass to Zak's office to make sure I'm not getting no attachment!"

"Sophia has a real gift though. So she might even know things about items in here that we don't. She could be able to touch it and tell us a story behind it. What she has is a true gift."

"Which is also why we want to observe. We want to see if anything is different from your first walk through to now. After the Cecil, we also just want to keep an eye on you guys and make sure everyone is okay." Zak said.

"But please just take one bit of advice from us." Aaron said.

"W-what's that?" Kat asked.

"Watch out for the Demon House stairs. . ."