Seven: The News

The one thing that Charlie was not looking forward to do was to tell Julia that Bella was coming to Forks soon. "Julia?" She looked away from her homework and smiled. "Julia, I have something to tell you and I know that you won't be happy."

"She's coming?"

Charlie nodded causing her to shake her head. "I know you don't like it..."

"Why is she coming now!" Julia screamed out. "I don't want that so called sister here! She had mom and all I had was you! Never once did those two think of us! When Renee calls, she never asks for me! I'm dead to them, daddy!" She had tears running down her face. "I'm just a lost cause to them!"

"Julia..." she ran out causing Charlie to run after her. "Julia!"
~~~
Alice gasped as she saw what happened. "Poor Julia."

"What's wrong with Julia?" Calvin asked.

"Her sister is moving back and she's not happy. She left in tears."

Calvin grabbed his jacket as he heard his phone ringing. He looked to see Charlie and answered it. "Hello?"

"I need you to help me find Julia."

"I'm on my way."
~~~
Julia was nowhere's to be found. The other Cullens were looking for Julia, but they couldn't seem to think where she was hiding. Calvin thought of the pool he took her too. The first time they kissed. He got in the car and drove off. Pulling his phone out and dialing it. "Julia, please answer. I need to know if you are okay."

He sighed as he ended the call. He shook his head till he pulled off the road. Calvin got out and looked around. "Julia!" He called out as he started running the streets. "Where are you, baby?"
~~~
At her favorite spot, Julia sat crying as she remembered all the times her sister would come, but cause trouble for her. Then her so called mother never called to talk to her or ask about her. "Julia!'

"Calvin?" She questioned wiping her tears just to turn to see him standing in front of her.

"Don't ever scare me like that ever again." He said hugging her. "I thought something bad happened."

Julia looked at him. "Bella is moving in with us and I haven't seen her in years." She tells him. "I don't want her here."

Calvin touched her cheek as he wiped the tears away. "Baby, don't worry about her. I'm here and that is all that matters. You also have your father. If your sister comes, just simply ignore her." He tells her. "You have sisters that love you and right now, Rosalie is pissed off that you ran off like that." Julia laughed. "Come on, let's go home."

"Okay." She tells him. "First, I want to do this."

Calvin looked at her as she kissed him. Julia smiled into the kiss as Calvin held her close. He thought she left him and everyone behind, but this time, he was not letting her go. They broke apart before reconnecting.
~~~
Charlie sighed in relief as he saw his daughter. "Oh thank god." He said. "Where was she?"

"At a lake." Calvin said. "I think she needs her dad right now. She doesn't like the idea of Bella coming here."

"I know, but she wants to know her sister."

"That's going to take some time." He tells Charlie. "You don't mind if I stay till I know she won't run away again."

"I don't mind it, Calvin. Thank you for finding her and taking care of her."

Calvin looked at the sleeping beauty in his car. He walked over and got her out. "I love her."

Charlie smiled as he watched Calvin carry Julia in. He knew that boy loved his daughter and he was so glad that Julia found someone like Calvin. "Keep loving her, Calvin." Was all Charlie said as he walked in to get his jacket. "Tell Julia that I will be late. I need to stop by the office and then see if Sue Clearwater will fix up Bella's room."

"Okay."

Calvin looked at Julia and smiled. "I really do love you, Julia and I hope you know you have us that will love you."
~~~
"She's coming." Alice mumbled. "Everyone will finally be happy."