Chapter 32

Alic's POV:

I have been alone on the roof for 10 minutes. My tears stopped and the sky was turning into a beautiful purple/ blue color. I just sat in my chair and looked up at the sky. Not a thing in my mind. It was clear. No thoughts, no drama, nothing.

The door opened again, but I didn't bother to look. I didn't move. I just stared at the sky. "Jack said you wanted me, he looked kind of worried. What happened?" Shawn spoke.

I didn't answer him for a while. I kind of wanted to not think. I let thoughts and memories come back to my mind. I looked away from the sky and sat up straighter in my chair.

"Shawn, when did all this drama start?" I asked. He sat in the chair. "I don't know." He responded. "But I can promise things will get better. If you let me have a chance, I can start making things better and take you and Zoey on a date." He smiled.

I smirked. "You want to take Zoey?" I asked. Usually a guy only wants to take just the girl on a date, but not Shawn. I truly want to know why, this confuses me a bit.

"Zoey has to approve of me before I can ask you on an official 1 on 1 date." I smiled bigger.

"Yeah, your right." Zoey's happiness is more important then mine, I can't date anybody Zoey doesn't like.

Shawn got off his chair, then got on one knee. "Would you Aliczandreia Nate, bring Zoey Espinosa. On a trail date with me?" He asked and held out his hand.

I thought about it for a minute. Can I go on this date with Shawn? I mean I'm not dating anyone, so yes I can date him. I'm just scared that Zoey won't like him, because this is my chance at a real relationship.

Shawn makes me happy, he makes me laugh and I know he won't break my heart. When I'm with Matt, I always feel on edge like...he will break me in littler pieces.

I put my hand in Shawn's and he holds it. "Yes, we would love too."

------------------------------------------

After a while, I went back to The Magcon event and started Zoey's party. She was pretty surprised. Shawn held my hand almost the whole time. Everything was so fun.

I didn't talk to Matt at all. He kept glaring at me, like I did something. Then, for a moment you would see hurt.

I don't want to hurt Matt, that's the last thing I wanna do...but sometimes we have to hurt before we get healed. I learned that quote from my mom, before my dad died.

I remember exactly how she said it," Alic feelings are like falling and you skinned your knee...it will hurt before it will heal." She told me this when I was 8 and I hurt Shawn's feelings over a stupid argument over sports.

"Mommy, that was the best birthday EVER!" She screamed. I looked down at her to see her smile, instantly my day felt 10 time better. "I'm glad that you like it. Daddy and I worked hard for it." I told her.

The whole time at the party, she called Matt 'dad'. He had a smile on his face every time she said it. He had adoration and love in his eyes. He really did love Zoey. That's all that really matters to me. If he loves her...

The door to the elevator opened and we walked off. Shawn had his hand on Zoey's back, while I held her right. Shawn insisted on dropping us off, he called it 'Making sure you get there safe.'

Once we got to Mahogany's room, Shawn let go of Zoey and bent down. I knew what he was doing so I stopped her from walking.

"Zoey I like your mommy very much." He started. Zoey's eyes grew big. "And I want to take her out on a date. He asked. Zoey's blank face broke out into a smile. "But how about tomorrow, I can treat you both on a date? Would you like that?" He asked.

Zoey jumped up and down. "YAS! Mommy, we are both going on a date!" She said excitedly.

I'm glad she's happy about it, it made everything feel easier to deal with.

Shawn told me to be ready at 11am so I went to Corey's and Chris's room to get my stuff.

I went back to Mahogany's room and got Zoey and myself ready for bed.

It has been a long day, so as soon as I got in bed, I fell asleep.
------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it's a short chapter guys but my phone is on 3%

I love you all! Please Vote comment and kik me your thoughts at jazminnlovinjune 💜🍍