The Kingdom Founding Celebration p2

No art for this one cause I'm in a frenzy for my other story...

3rd POV

Custard practiced his speech to the gang, there had been a few changes to his speech since he first spoke it out to the gang...like "instead of this do that" and "How about give your speech a little feeling" After so many rewrites, Custard feels like he's ready and after this practice, it'll be perfect...he just finished when he heard a clapping noise...

Red Velvet was in the room

"Very inspiring, Custard..." Red Velvet said obviously proud... "You really think?" Custard spoke anxiously, Red Velvet ruffled his hair "Sure do Kiddo! You're gonna do great out there..." Red Velvet spoke obviously proud.

"It feels only yesterday you were just off in the garden with dad, talking about your favorite things to do..." Red Velvet spoke as if he was a mom. Custard blushed in slight embarrassment...That's when Dark Choco entered the room. "He's not a kid anymore, Red...how are ya buddy?" Dark Choco said as he patted Custard on the head. "Great! They're helping me with my speech" Custard spoke, pointing to the Ovenbreakers. "Mhm! We just finished up a few changes." Wizard Cookie confirmed reaffirming the princes. "Hey...where's your sword?" Strawberry Cookie asked...even in the Relationship Festival, Dark Choco never let go of his sword. "Oh, I gave it to Pure Vanilla...he always borrows it during the peek of the Kingdom Founding Celebration." Dark Choco explained. "Welp...speaking of the preparations...Red we gotta help out there a bit...few cookies from their's gonna be a few outside guests arriving early." Dark Choco remarked pointing towards the door. "Oh, right, good luck Custard! Keep practicing if you want!" Red Velvet said before trailing off with Dark Choco. "Good luck to you too!" Custard said waving.

"The Kingdom Founding Celebration is coming soon huh?" Milk Cookie said, taking a break with Black Raisin Cookie. "Yep...one full year has passed..." Black Raisin remarked, she and the Captain have been talking a bit...much to her surprise that the Captain would talk to her and not his boyfriend... "Things have been really busy...look at them...living happily..." Milk Cookie spoke gesturing to the survivors of the Dark Cacao Kingdom... "You miss it don't you? The Milk Village?" Black Raisin asked as Milk nodded. "King Dark Cacao was a very strict ruler, but he never let us stop having celebrations in the Dark Cacao Kingdom...much like this kingdom, we had a few celebrations despite our formidable looks..." Milk Cookie explained. "I mean, some cookies still celebrate each other's birthdays..."

"Sounds nice...and sounds fitting for Dark Cacao Cookie...or the way he was described by- the King..." Black Raisin emphasized, nearly calling Dark Vanilla his former name...a name which only Dark Choco could utter and call him. "Yep...Bitter and Tough but Sweet in the end.." Black Raisin remarked...looking back at Milk who stares into the distance... "It has been...another year...we have a lot to do to try and rebuild the Dark Cacao Kingdom...build a bigger and more powerful wall around the area so that these incidents do not happen again..." Milk spoke somewhat solemn. "I fear...that this kingdom might turn into another Dark Cacao Kingdom..." Milk spoke dawning a dull look.

"It's so similar to it...and despite our conditions of living being better than the Ising Ridge...we have the St.Pastry Order in our tails...that Reverend Mother gaining at us like a plague..." Milk Cookie spoke in concern. "I fear...that one day...this grand kingdom...would fall..."

"That won't happen..." a voice spoke from behind them. "Y-Your Majesty! Forgive me, I-" "I appreciate the concern Milk...but I swear to you...the Crimson Kingdom will not become the next Dark Cacao Kingdom..." Dark Vanilla spoke, appearing out of nowhere. "I swear it..." Dark Vanilla vowed almost like a demand. Milk Cookie looked at his eyes...true and full of sorrow as always. He sighed. "I know you swear it...but...I'm just concerned...we can't take another blow...not like this..." Milk spoke speaking softly. "I know...but right now...we don't have much of a choice..."

Sorry for making it short, my brain is currently dead right now so...uh...wait...