Custard's 16th Birthday pt2

3rd POV

Meanwhile with Gingerbrave and Co. They have been told to distract Custard during his birthday to keep the celebration a surprise. "You wanna hang out with me for my birthday?!" Custard spoke in surprise. "Of course we can hang out!" Custard says as he squeals. "Waking up in the morning and the first thing I hear is my that my first ever friends wanna hang out with me!" Custard spoke in excitement. "We're your first friends? Geez, I am concerned for you kid..." Chili Pepper remarked. "Uhm, excuse me...? I have a delivery for a mister...Wizard Cookie?" Chestnut Cookie asked. "That's me!" Wizard spoke. The cookie pulled out a wagon, what he was pulling was a huge scroll. The Cookie gave it to Wizard. "Thank you!" He spoke grabbing it tightly. Chestnut nods and leaves the place pulling his wagon full of mail and boxes. "That's a big scroll, who sent that?" Chili Pepper asked. "Oh yeah, my mom's a witch..." He remarked, everyone looked at him in shock...Wizard Looked back at them with all their concerned looks. "Oh, come on, not all witches are that bad!" Wizard yelled...he rolled the scroll and opened the letter.

"She just wants to know how I'm doing, and if I could see her again

"She just wants to know how I'm doing, and if I could see her again..." Wizard Cookie spoke. "Augh...but it's your birthday..." he spoke. "And I haven't visited her in a long time." He spoke solemnly. "Well...she is your mother...I guess we could visit her today, assuming everyone has plans?" Custard spoke Wizard looked at him confused. "Custard my mother's miles away...and your family also needs to celebrate your birthday." Wizard proved a point. "Yeah, it's not a birthday without a party after all!" Gingerbrave spoke. "Hey, who said we needed to travel?" Custard smirked that, looking at all of them. "Are we going to go through that portal thing again?" Strawberry asked. "Hell ya! That was cool last time!" Chili Pepper exclaimed. "You really think that's ok?" Wizard asked, Custard nodded. "Assuming your mom doesn't...eat us..." He continued with Wizard side-eyeing him.

"Table and plates over there, chairs should be pushed in decorations up upon the pillars and windows, and we should try to place a few flowers around." Blackberry cookie spoke, maintaining preparations for Custard's party.

Blackberry Cookie, a royal maid in the Royal Castle, most think she is a regular maid, but look no further. As she has the power to see the dead itself. Using that power to protect and serve the king and his family at all costs.

 Using that power to protect and serve the king and his family at all costs

"Hey, how are you?" Adventurer Cookie came into view. She stared at her husband, or more like glared. "Come on, Berry, what's a guy gotta take to win ya over?" He spoke, a few years ago, when Prince Custard was announced, Adventurer and Blackberry had a lovely little family in a lovely little mansion. However, their family was invaded by the cake monsters and they evacuated into the Crimson Kingdom...For a few months everything was going swell...till Adventurer Cookie decided to take up adventuring again. "It'll just be a few months...alright?" Adventurer Cookie tried to explain instead getting a 'hmph!' "If you really cared, you should be staying here with your family..." Blackberry argued, but keeping her voice down in order to avoid casualties. "Your daughter was nearly attacked and she needs her father...and now, you're going around adventuring your heart out?" Adventurer knew how angry she was, but understood...Onion would've turned into a ghost that night...and due to her ability to see the dead. It wasn't the best ability she could gain. "I know...I'm sorry...but it was the king's orders I can't refuse..." he spoke worriedly, then, Purple Yam appeared behind him. "You ready to go?" He asked, Blackberry glared then looked away. "Be home...or else I'm killing you in the afterlife." She threatened, he husband sighed and nodded, leaving with Purple Yam to check on Clotted Cream and Elder Custard.

"If I were actually observing, it sounded like you were too harsh on your poor husband." Said a ghost looming over Blackberry. "I do not like the concept of him leaving me and Onion while the rest of the world is being swarmed by Beasts!" Blackberry argued, her spite not leaving her. "He's a personal bodyguard, he can't stay here forever y'know? At some point he's going to protect Prince Custard from dangers as well." The ghost argued back floating behind her as she walked down the hallways to check on food preparations. "I know...but...I am not leaving my child fatherless!...you see how it turned out with you..." She turned to look back at the ghost. His braided hair and mocha-like clothing gleaming at the light being shone by the window. "I know...If I could at least talk to him...then...maybe he and his sister wouldn't have ended up like this..." The ghost stared at the window. "Espresso and Latte didn't deserve losing me..." He remarked...the Maid sighed, she looked out the window with him. "Well...Even so...they still love you...Affogato..."