33. Older

Some moments were worth bottling like the best whiskey so you could pour yourself a shot and savor the drink whenever you felt down

Some moments were worth bottling like the best whiskey so you could pour yourself a shot and savor the drink whenever you felt down. You’d close your eyes and focus on the smooth texture and pleasant burn as the liquid glided down your throat, washing away all traces of worry. 

Ava gave me enough of those blissful instants to fill the shelves of a decent-sized wine cellar, but I greedily wanted more.

Sunlight bathed my face. I threw a forearm over my closed eyes and felt the side of the bed Ava slept on with my other hand.

My palm found the warm skin of her thigh. The sheets rustled, and she inched closer. Her wet lips latched onto the column of my throat, kissing my skin as if the few hours we spent sleeping next to each other made her starve for me.

I didn’t move. Ava dragged her mouth down and laid blazing kisses on my chest, caressing my nipples with teasing flicks of her tongue.

Happy twenty-three, Jim.

A grunt escaped me, telling Ava I was awake. I dropped my arm, and my gaze strayed to her face. The sparkle in Ava’s eyes spelled equal parts mischief and desire as she went on caressing me with her lips. Wrapping her hand around my cock, she guided it into her mouth.

She kissed the swollen head; I grabbed a fistful of the white linen we slept on to hold on to something while she licked up and down my length.

"Just like that. Don't stop." I wove my fingers into Ava's silky hair, gently showing her what I wanted.

She already knew. She took me deeper until all I could feel was the soft suction of her lips and the wet heat surrounding my shaft. 

I bit down on my lip when she sucked harder, wrapping her fingers around me to squeeze me the way I liked. 

My spine tingled. I fought to inhale a lungful of air, and the small moan that Ava let out around my cock nearly sent me over the edge. 

I needed to hear that. Needed to know she was enjoying it too. 

"Look at me," I whispered, drinking in the sight of her between my bent legs, pleasuring me in the soft morning light.

Ava locked her eyes with mine. I thrust my hips, hoping it wasn't too much. My thumb rubbed her flushed cheek as I took over, fucking her mouth.

I blew out a rush of air through my parted lips when my muscles coiled up tightly, alerting me of the imminent release.

"Fuck." I threw my head back and squeezed my eyes shut, surrendering to the pleasure.

Ava didn't let go of me. She planted a kiss on my hip hipbone while I was still trembling from the aftershocks and hoisted herself up to straddle my lap.

I wrapped my hands around her waist, drawing small circles with my thumbs. "Higher."

The blush on her face got a shade deeper. "What?"