Part 1

I wake up. And getting ready for the day. I walk to my closet and grab an outfit and put it on.

(Outfit)

I walk downstairs and make breakfast

I walk downstairs and make breakfast. Later when I have finished breakfast I look at the time and see that I have to go. I grab my bag and coat and rush to school.

I have arrived at my new school. I'm still looking at the school. And then walks into the school. I am looking for my friends and see them standing further up by the lockers. I walk over to them and greet them. "Hey y/n there you are ! " , Said Yuri to me.  ¨let's go to class now because it's about to start ", Said Yuji to me. "yes okay" , i said to them.  We walked to the class but we saw that it had already started so we walked in.  "Are you three new ? , Asked the teacher to us.  "Yes mrs " , i said to the teacher.  "Please introduce yourself to the class ̈  asked the teacher.  ¨ Hello im Y/N " , i said to the class.  "Hey im Yuri " said Yuri.  "Hey , Im Yuji and im 20 years old ! i hope we can become friend" said Yuji.  "yes ¨ said i .  "Please take a seat" , Said the teacher to us. We all take a seat. 

(Time skip the class is over )

Suddenly we Heard girls screaming in the hallway. "What the heck is going on there " , i said and i looked at Yuri and Yuji. "I dont know lets look " , said Yuji to us.  We walked to the hallway and saw 7 boys walking and girls were still screaming.  (imagine they are walking).

  (imagine they are walking)

I stood there for a while and later when I wanted to walk away someone bumped into me. And I fell to the ground. "ouch "  , i said. I looked up and saw a boy looking angry at me with another boys behind him.  "beter watch out!" , said the boy angry at me. I got up and looked angrily at him.  "Youre the one who bumped into me! You are the one who has to watch out! Okay?¨ i said angrily at him.  Then i see a boy comes from behind him.  "Jungkook be nice to her!" , Said the another boy to Jungkook.  Hey , Are you okay ? are you hurt , Asked the sweet boy to me.  I looked at the boy and think he looks handsome and cute. "Dont worry im okay" , I said to the boy.  The sweetboy looked at Jungkook and Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away with the another boys.  "Anyways im Jin dont mind him please" , said jin to me.  "What was his name again?" i asked to jin.  "He ? He is Jungkook . He may look bad but he can also be nice " , said jin to me.  "Oh okay" , i said to Jin.  "But i have to go.. " , Said Jin.  "Oh okay bye then ! " i said.  "Bye little girl! " , Said Jin.  "Yah my name is y/n !" ,  I said to Jin. Jin smiled at me and walked away.  "Little girl .. huh? ",   i said to myself.  I walked away and walked to the rooftop balcony. I arrives at the roof balcony and looked at the view. "Its so beautiful here ! , But its a shame there arent nice people here! " I said. But then I heard a voice behind me. "Which people are they?" Asked a boy. "Your friend!" I said to him.  "Oh you mean Jungkook anyways my name is Yoongi". Said Yoongi.  "Yes why is he acting like this?" , I said.  "*sighs* Thats Jungkook he does what he wants and especially with people who talk back to him.. like you?" , Said yoongi.  "Well i didnt really talk back ", I said. "Well you did" , Said yoongi.  Later I and Yoongi have a conversation. "Well i have to go now .. " , Said yoongi. I nod and yoongi walked away but stand still. "Is there something wrong" , I asked to him. "Yes i dont know your name. Whats your name? " , Asked yoongi. I smiled at him and said "my name is Y/n ". "I will remember that" , He said walked away.  Later when i also wants to go to my class i saw Jungkook walking alone he looked at me but i didnt pay attention to him.  "Y/N come here " , Said Jungkook loud. "How do you know my name ? " , i said. "Jin " , he said . and i cotinue walking. "So what do you want , i need to go!? ", i said and i was still walking. " I told you to come to me", Said Jungkook. "Yes and i said that i had to go so Bye Jungkook" , I said. With that i walked away. But then Jungkook grabbed my wrist really hard.  "Because i was being rude doesnt mean you can igrone me now" , Said Jungkook. "Jungkook let go of my wrist , im gonna be late !" , I said angrily at him. jungkook brings your face closer and whisperd in your ear. "ill deal with you later" , he said and pushed you. 

(writer : im sorry its a short part. But next part is gonna be longer ! i promise !. )

Please dont forget to 

> Comment

> And like