Part 4

He got up and and grabbed me from my chair and pushed me against the wall. He took my hands and pushed them against the wall too. And looked me straight in the eyes angrily. ¨I warned you¨ , he looked at my whole body and bit his lip. ¨it's a good thing we're at school.. otherwise I would have done something completely different¨ , He said to me and smirked and looked straight in my eyes.  ¨So?¨ , I said to him and also looked straight at him. ¨What do you want me to do to you? huh?¨ , He said. ¨That you step aside..¨ , i said and pushed him away. but he grab my wrist and pushed me back to the wall.  ¨y/n why are you doing this?¨ , He said and looked in my eyes. ¨What ? i do nothing¨ , i said with a smirk. ¨yes really .. you challenge me now¨ , He said and looked at my lips. I saw that and pushed him away and sit on the chair. I saw in the corner of my eye jungkook still standing there but later he walked back to his chair and sat down. 

Later i was done with making the story. ¨Yah jungkook ! im done!¨ , I said and showed him the story. ¨What is it about?¨ , he asked . ¨Read it¨ , i said to him and waited for his reaction. ¨Its good¨ , he said and gave it back. ¨Lets go to class again¨ , i said to him and we walked back to class. And gave our story to the teacher. The teacher readed the story and she likes it!. I looked happy and looked at jungkook , jungkook looked just back with a serious face. We heard the bell ring and i walked away from jungkook and walked to Yuji and Yuri. We walked to the cafeteria and grabbed some food we walked to an empty table and sat down. ¨How was it working with jungkook ¨ , Asked Yuri to me with a smile. ¨It was okay and how was working with jin?¨ , I asked to her . ¨It was amazing ! Hes such a sweet guy!¨ , She said with a bright smile. ¨Ahh i see¨ , i said . ¨And Yuji how was working with Jimin¨ , I asked her. ¨It was nice he was really sweet to me!¨ , Said Yuji. ¨Okay¨ , i said. Later when we were eating our food some sat next to me. ¨Hey y/n ¨ , said yoongi . ¨Hey where are your friends??¨ , I asked him. ¨They are ordering some food ¨ , he said. I nod at him . Later yoongi his friends joined. ¨Y/N should i bring the boys too ??¨ , He said and pointed to the other members. ¨Ofcourse ¨ , i said and smiled at him but not at Jungkook. ¨Y/N do we need to bring something ¨ , Asked Hoseok. ¨No i bought everything!!¨" , i said and smiled at him. ¨Who are coming??¨ , asked Taehyung. ¨You , Yuri , Yuji , Yoongi , Namjoon  Jin , Hoseok , yoongi , jimin , taehyung and me ¨ , I said . ¨And jungkook then¨ , Asked Namjoon. ¨Ohh yeah Jungkook maybe he can come too ¨ , I said and looked at jungkook and saw him looking mad at me. Jimin looked at jungkook and then at me and smirked.  ¨you two look like a married couple¨ , Said jimin. But jungkook looked really angry at him and said ¨Dont say that again!¨ , said jungkook.

Later the school bell ring and we walked to our classroom. ¨We have history now¨ , Said yuri sad. ¨I know¨ , i said and looked at her. We walked in our classroom and we Yuri and Yuji sat together because i wanted to sit alone. But then i saw Jungkook walking in the class and he had to sit next to me. ¨Why do you need to sit here¨ , I said annoyed. ¨I just missed your ugly face¨ , He said and looked at me and smirked. I looked back at him and rolled my eyes. Then the teacher walked in. ¨Hello class open your history book on page 59¨ , said the teacher. I opened the book and started working on the assignment. I made the assignments. but saw Jungkook write my answers in his book.  ¨Make your work yourself¨ , i said and looked at him angrily. ¨why would I ?¨ , he said and looked back at my and then went back to work. ¨Annoying boy¨ , I said and kicked his foot. ¨yah!¨ , he said loud. ¨Jungkook is there something wrong??¨ , asked the teacher and looked at him and the class looked too. ¨Oh no mrs nothing is wrong¨ , He said and looked angrily at me. ¨Just wait for it after the lesson¨ , He said angrily with a smirk. ¨Ok i will wait!¨ , I said and smirked back at him.

Later the lesson was over and i wanted to walk to the other class but then.. Someone pulled me to another classroom and locked the door. ¨What the heck!! Oh jungkook..¨ , i said. ¨Yes¨ , when he said that he pushed me against the wall and grabbed my wrists and pushed them against the wall above my head too. ¨Yah why do you always have to push me against the wall?¨ , I said and try to break free.  ¨don't try¨ , he said and smirked at me. ¨Jungkook i need to go to my lesson ¨ , I said and looked at him. ¨I dont care¨ , he said and looked straight in my eyes. ¨We need to talk ¨ , He said. ¨About??¨ , I said. ¨Are you really asking that??¨ , He said . ¨Um yes are you deaf??¨ , I said and looked mad at him. ¨Dont be mad¨ , he said to try to tease me.  ¨Shut up leave me alone¨ , I said and tried to break free again but he was too strong. He was still looking in my eyes. ¨What do you wanna talk about.huh?¨  , i asked annoyed. ¨Why are you teasing me in front of my friends. huh?¨ , He said and looked mad. ¨I was not teasing you!¨ , I said angrily. ¨Are you serious! your teasing me this whole day!¨ , He said louder.  ¨Dont yell at me!¨ , I said mad. But then we heard someone knocking at the door. ¨Better be quiet now¨ , He whispered and looked mad. I just nod and looked at the door. ¨Is someone in here?? Please open the door¨ , Said someone. Wait i know that voice i thought. ¨Yuri?¨ , i whisppered. But then Jungkook put his hand to my mouth. ¨I said be quiet!¨ , he whispered in my ear.