Part 2

( Y/N POV)

I stood up and quickly walk to class and walks in. I sit down at the table where yuri and yuji were sitting.  "Y/n you are late.. where were you?¨ , asked Yuri to me.  I said nothing and pay attention to the lesson. I saw Yuji and Yuri looking at the each other. I saw  Yuji looking at my wrist and she saw a handprint. "Y/n what happend?", Yuji said while looking at my wrist.  "oh nothing!" , I said to her. 

( Time skip lesson is over)

"Finally break!" , Said Yuji. "Yes!.. But Y/n where were you? And what happend to your wrist" , Asked Yuri to me. "Nothing let go to the cafetaria!", I said. We walked to the cafetaria and get something to eat. We walked to a table and we were going to sit.  Yuri and Yuji were busy with talking each other and i feel like somebody is watching me. So i looked infront of my and saw Jungkook sitting  on the table with his friends. "Y/n is something wrong?" , Asked Yuri to me.  "No nothing.. well i have to go! "  , I said and walked away. 

( Jungkook POV )

I saw that y/n was sitting infront of me. So i stared at her and she notice because she was looking at me. Later i saw that she got up and walked away. I got up myself and tried to leave until.  "Jungkook where are you going? " , Asked Jin to me.  "I need to go to my locker" , I said to Jin.  "Well okay go " , Said Jin.  I walked away and followed Y/N. 

( Y/N POV )

I wanted to go to the bathroom until i was being followed by Jungkook. "Yah weirdo stand still " , Said Jungkook to me.  I contined walking.  "Do i need to repeat myself? Huh? " , Said Jungkook.  "Jungkook please leave me alone", I said .  "Why sould i ", Said Jungkook. I stood still and turned to Jungkook. "Why? Because first you bumped into me. Then you squeeze my hand/wrist. Then you pushed me to the ground!.  And now i cant even eat normally! What the heck do you want!" , I said angrily to him.  "First of all dont yell at me!" , Said Jungkook.  "I decide that myself!" , Said i .  I started to feel unwell. "Yah! Act normal! " Said Jungkook.  "Jungkook go! And-". With that i faints on the floor. "Yah weirdo get up! "Said Jungkook. Jungkook slapped y/n her cheek.  "Yah y/n" , Said Jungkook. 

(Jungkook pov)

Shit what should i do ??? , I said to myself.  Shall i leave her?? , I said to myself. "I have to go to my class" , I said to myself. I got up and walked just to my class.

(Yuji pov)

"Is that Y/n ", I asked to Yuri. "Yes!" , Said Yuri. We both walked to y/n. "Y/N? .... Y/n? do you hear me? , i said. I saw that y/n opened her eyes a little. "Y/n!" , Said Yuri.  "What is it?" , Said Y/n.  "Yah dumbo you were lying on the floor! what happened!" , Asked Yuri. 

( Y/N POV )

"That stupid brat left me here ! ", Was y/n thinking. "Nothing .. lets go to class" , I said and stood up.  "Are you okay ? ̈  , Asked Yuji to me.  "Yes im okay dont worry" , I said with a smile. We were walking to class and yuri and yuji were sitting with eavh other and i sit alone in class.  The teacher enters the classroom. "Please open your math book on page 56 ", Said the teacher to the class.  Later someone enters the classroom. "Jungkook you are late ", Said the teacher.  " I know ", Said jungkook.  "Well okay pick an empty place" , Said the teacher. Jungkook looks around class and looks at you and then looks at the empty space next to you. "Dont sit here!",  i said to him . Jungkook smirks and walks to the seat next to you and sits down there. I raised my hand to ask the teacher something. "mrs can i go the bathroom? " , I asked. "yes go", Said the teacher.  I walk out of the classroom and walked to the bathroom.

( Jungkook pov ) 

I saw that y/n walked out of the class. And i raised my hand up to ask the teacher something. "Mrs my math book is in my locker" , i said. "Okay get it fast", Said the teacher. I walked out of the classroom and tried to see y/n. When i saw her i started following her. 

( Y/N pov )

When i wanted to go to the bathroom i saw that Jungkook was following me. I walked in the bathroom and did my thing. When i walked out of the bathroom i still saw jungkook waiting for me. I walked past him and go to my locker to grab my other books. I saw Jungkook glare at me but I didn't pay attention. When I opened my locker my locker was slammed shut and I was pushed against the locker. "What the heck Jungkook! What the heck do you think your doing?!" , I said and looked angry at him.  "push you to a locker. thats what im doing!" , He said. "Do you think your funny??", I said. "Did i said i think im funny? Huh? ", Said Jungkook. "no.. why do you treat me like that.. you may be popular but that doesn't mean you can treat me like that jungkook! how would you like it if you were treated like that?" , I screamed to him. "Do you want me to treat you like that?" , With saying that he kissed me. I pushed him away and looked angry at him. "What the hell this is not what i meant!" , I said. "Wait you know what never mind Jungkook! Just leave me alone!" , I said to him. "Wait", Said Jungkook. I walked away and go to the room top balcony. 

(Jungkook POV )

I heard that the school bell rings. I saw that Jimin , Namjoon , Taehyung and Hoseok were walking to me.  "Why did you leave class", Asked jimin. "Wait that girl also left the class.. did you just followed her? , Said Hoseok.  "Wow Jungkook thats creepy man", Said Taehyung.  "Wait.. with the break she also left and then you left too.. so you followed her then too", Said Namjoon.  "well no.. I dont follow her!", I said angry at them.  "Oh No? ", Said Hoseok. "Well i dont believe you jungkook", Said Taehyung.  "Okay okay lets just believe jungkook a little", Said Jimin.  "What the-" , I said to Jimin.  Then we saw jin walking to us.  "Hey guys", Said jin to us.  "Where is Yoongi? " , I asked to Jin. "I dont know he left right after class was over.. But i dont know where to", Said Jin.  

( Y/N POV )

"That stupid boy..", i thought. Then i heard a voice behind me. "Were you waiting for me", Yoongi said that with a smile.  Yoongi sits down on a bench in the roof top balcony.  "Are you okay y/n?" , Asked yoongi to me.  "yea im okay but jungkook is just annoying!", I said.  "What did he do" , asked yoongi to me with a worried face. "He just kissed me but i pushed him away ", I said. "What!" , Said yoongi angry.  I saw that yoongi got up and wanted to walk away but i stopped him. "Yoongi what are you doing! calm down", I said.  "Why ?", Yoongi said. "Because its okay he will not do it again", I said. "Im just gonna talk to him ! dont worry ! ", Yoongi said and walked away. I saw yoongi walking away and i was still standing there because yoongi will not listening to me. Then i heard the school bell again. "I have class again" , I said to myself. I walked to my class and walks in and i saw that Yuri and Yuji were looking at me but i didnt pay attention to it and i sat down i sat alone. Then the teacher came in.  "Hello class open your history book on page 58 ", Said the teacher. I took my history book out of my bag and went to work. about 15 minutes later yoongi and jungkook came in. Jungkook sat next to me and i saw that yoongi sat behind me. I saw that Jungkook were looking at me so i looked back at him. "you will pay for it bitch" , wishpered jungkook at me. "i'm not afraid of you", I wispered back at him . With that I continued with my work. and saw Jungkook smirk at me.

( Later the lesson was over and school was over and we were allowed to go home)