Part 15

(Y/N POV)

Yoongi parked the car and we got out afterwards. We walked to the entrance and went to buy tickets. We then walked into the park and I looked around. ¨Big huh?¨ Yoongi said with a smile. ¨Yes it is really big!¨ , I said. Yoongi took my hand and we walked to the attractions. I saw an attraction that I wanted to go into. ¨Yoongi shall we go in there?¨ , I said and pointed to a roller coaster. Yoongi looked at the roller coaster and then at mine.

(The roller coaster)

 ¨Don't you think that's scary?¨ , he asked and looked back at the roller coaster

 ¨Don't you think that's scary?¨ , he asked and looked back at the roller coaster. ¨No, do you?¨ , I said. ¨Oh uh no, Yoongi said stuttering. Okay let's go in¨ I said. And pulled Yoongi to the row of the roller coaster. After a while it was our turn. Me and yoongi sat side by side on the roller coaster and the people tied us up. We waited for a while until the other people were also trapped. And then the roller coaster moved. and we drove up. ¨There we go yongi¨ , I said with a smile. Before we knew it, we were quickly going down the roller coaster. The whole ride went very quickly. After sitting in it for a while, the ride was done and we got out again and walked away from the roller coaster. ¨And how did you like it?¨ , I asked. ¨Great¨ , Yoongi said. I had to laugh at him because his hair was all messed up. ¨Why are you smiling?¨ Yoongi asked. ¨Your hair ¨ , I said still laughing. ¨Let me help you¨ , I said, trying to do his hair right. But yoongi was too tall for me. He laughed and went down a little. I fixed his hair a bit. ¨Ready ¨ , I said with a smile. ¨Thank you¨ , he said. 

We walked on again. I saw another attraction and asked if Yoongi wanted to go there too. ¨Yoongi let's go in the whirligig ¨ , I said and pointed to it. 

(The Whirligig)

¨Okay let's go in¨ he said and took my hand and we went in together

¨Okay let's go in¨ he said and took my hand and we went in together. We picked up a duo swing. We sat next to each other and we put on a belt. When everyone had their belt on. the whirligig began. We went up and he started spinning. later he was done and we continued walking to a Ferris wheel. We went to the entrance and entered it together. We went up with the Ferris wheel and we looked at the view. It was quite beautiful because it was already getting a bit dark. I looked around a bit and then looked at Yoongi. He looked happy at the view. But then he looked at me. ¨Do you like it?¨ , Yoongi asked. ¨Yes it is beautiful!¨ , I said happily. He had to laugh. ¨Why are you laughing?¨ , I asked. ¨Because you're cute when you're happy¨, he said. I blushed and looked away. He laughed and grabbed my chin with his hand so that I looked back at him. I looked him in the eye again and we looked at each other for a moment. Until yoongi got his head closer. He looked at my lips and then he looked into my eyes. He came closer and put his lips on mine. He kissed me. I was shocked but then kissed him back. After a while we stopped. He looked at me but I looked away. ¨Y/N?¨ , Yoongi said. I looked back at him. ¨Yes?¨ I said. ¨I like you¨, Yoongi said. I looked at him and smiled. ¨I like you too¨, I said. ¨Do you want to be my girlfriend?¨ , Yoongi asked. ¨Yes!¨ , I said happily. He pulled me into a hug. ¨Uh yoongi.. We have to get out¨ , I said to him as the man was waiting for us to get off the Ferris wheel. Yoongi stopped hugging and we walked out together. ¨Let's go out for dinner?¨ Yoongi asked. ¨And namjoon? Doesn't he get more angry? I asked. ¨Don't care¨, Yoongi said and took my hand and we walked to the exit of the theme park. We walked to the next street because there was a restaurant there. When we arrived we walked in and sat down at a table. We were helped by a woman and passed on our order. Later the woman came back with our food and we ate it.

(Time skip done with eating)

We went to checkout and then walked out together. We walked to the car and got in and drove off. Along the way we chatted for a while. ¨Yoongi?¨ , I asked and looked at him. ¨What is it?¨ , Yoongi said and looked at me for a moment and then checked the road. ¨Do you want to tell the boys right away?¨ , I asked. ¨Do you want that?¨ Yoongi said. ¨I dont mind ?¨ , I said. ¨Let's tell them then¨  , Yoongi said with a smile. I smiled back. ¨By the way, are you staying again?¨ , Yoongi asked. ¨Do you want that?¨ , I asked. ¨Actually yes? ¨, Yoongi said. ¨Okay then I'll stay ¨ , I said. We talk for a while and later we arrived at my house to pick up some stuff. ¨Shall I go with  you?¨ , Yoongi asked. ¨No, just sit for a while, I'll be back in a few minutes¨, I said and quickly walked inside. I first went upstairs and grabbed some clothes for tomorrow. Then I went downstairs and grabbed my school bag. I then walked back to Yoongi and got back in. ¨That was fast¨ Yoongi said and started the car and drove home. When we arrived at the boys' house we got out. ¨Let my lead the way y/n¨ , Yoongi said and stood in front of me. He opened the door and we went upstairs to put my things in Yoongi's room. Then we walked downstairs and we walked to the living room and we saw the other guys sitting on the couch.

Writer: Hiiii... This is the new part. Im sorry for not posting for a long time i had a lot of homework and yeah. But here is the part hope you guys will like it! PLease let me know <3

Anyways dont forget to :

>Like

>Comment

Thankss!!