Part 17

(Y/N POV)

I saw that Yeonjun walked up to me and i stopped. He came close to face mine. "It's nice to see you again", Yeonjun said with a smirk and turned his face back. I looked at him. "Are we going to practice another dance or what?" I said in a rude way. "Yeah let's start practicing!" Yeonjun said. We started practicing.

(Time skip after practice)

"Guys, come sit down," said the teacher. We all sat down. "You have practiced well today! But keep practicing because the dance concert is already in 2 days! So meet up to practice!" , said the teacher. "Yes", we all shouted. "Okay, now you go change your clothes because the school bell is going to ring!" said the teacher. I got up and walked to the ladies' locker room. I changed my clothes there. When I was done I walked out but I saw Yeonjun with his friends. I walked past them but Yeonjun grabbed mearm and pulled me back. I looked at him angrily but he only smiled. "What do you want!" , I said grumpily. "After school you go to my house to practice there. You ride with me", Yeonjun said. "I can't" I said and tried to free my arm from his grip. He noticed that and grabbed my arm tighter and that hurt. "ouch let me go", I said. "Do I see you from school or not?" Yeonjun said. "Fine", I said and still looked at him grumpily. "Good I'll wait for you behind the school", Yeonjun said and let go of me. I said nothing and walked away. 

I walked to the next class and it was math.. I hate math!. When I walked into the room I saw the boys. I walked over to them and sat down with them. Jungkook looked at me. "What", I said. And the guys looked at me. "What did Yeonjun say?" Jungkook said. "Yeonjun?" Yoongi said. "Yes Y/N should practice with him for dance class", Jungkook said. "why?" Yoongi said. "In 2 days we have to do a dance concert for our family/parents", Jungkook said. "We can come too, so?" said Jin. "Yup," Jungkook said. "But Y/N what did Yeonjun say?" , Jungkook said again. "He said I should practice with him after school," I said. "And you're going to do that???" said Jimin. "I have to," I said. "You dont have to", said Namjoon. That's when the teacher came in."Okay guys all sit down and open your math book to 60." said the teacher. Everyone opened book. "Do assignment 1 to 12," said the teacher. Everyone nodded and went to work. 

(Time skip after math class)

We finished school and I walked out with the boys. "Guys I'm going", I said. "Where to?" Yoongi asked. "I need to practice with Yeonjun", I said and walked away. "Send me a message when you're ready and I'll pick you up!" , yelled Yoongi. I called back Yes. I walked to the back of the school and saw Yeonjun standing. I sighed and walked over to him. "You're finally here," Yeonjun said. "Yeah, finally", I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. He grabbed my arm and took me to his car. "Sit down," He said, holding the car door open. "I want to sit in the back", I said. "You can sit there", Yeonjun said and pointed to the passenger seat. I sighed and just sat there. He slammed the door and walked around the car and sat down next to me and he started the car. Yeonjun drove to his house. a little later we arrived. And it was a nice big house!.

He parked his car and then we got out

He parked his car and then we got out. He locked his car. And I followed him to the front door. He opened the door and we walked in. "Okay wait in the living room I'm going to change", Yeonjun said. I nodded and he walked up the stairs. I walked through the house and looked around. There were all pictures of a small child. I think it's Yeonjun from the old days?. I looked at it and saw a group of guys. "Will that be his friends?" I said softly. "Yes those are my friends" I heard someone say behind me. I looked around and saw Yeonjun already standing. He was wearing different clothes and looked pretty good. "Um okay", I said. "Come with me," he said. I nodded and followed him through his house. He opened a door and it was a huge hall...a dance hall. I put my things down on a chair. "Let's get started", I said. "Okay", he said. I took off my coat and we started to pick a song. After a few minutes we finally had a song (Closer by The chainsmokers ft halsey). We put on the song and we started dancing. After a long time we had our dance moves. We were practicing more all the time until I got a call. I stopped dancing and walked to my phone. I heard Yeonjun sighed. I picked up my phone and saw Yoongi calling me. I picked up.

(The call)

Yoongi : Hey y/n 

Y/N : Hi yoongi whats wrong? Why did you call me?

Yoongi : Nothing is wrong i just missed you...

Y/N : I miss you too Yoongi!

Yeonjun : Y/N Are you almost done with calling?

Yoongi : Oh youre guys were  practicing ?

Y/N : Yeahh 

Yoongi: Well okay when will you go home? Because its already pretty late its 7 pm already y/n.

Y/N : I know. I will talk to you later okay. Im going to practice again.

(Then i hung up)

"Finally you're done calling", Yeonjun said and drank some water. I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes," Yeonjun said. I said nothing back. Later he got up again and we continued to practice. after a few hours of practice it was getting late. "Yeonjun I'm going home", I said. "I'll take you home," Yeonjun said. "You don't have to," I said. He ignored me and grabbed my stuff and grabbed my hand and pulled me along. He walked me to his car and he put me in the car. He put my stuff in the trunk and he got into the car himself. He started the car and drove off. "What's your address?" , He asked. "My adderes is ......", I said. He nodded and drove to my house. Later we arrived at my house. I wanted to get out but was stopped. "here's my number", he said and handed me a note with his number. "uh okay", I said. I got out and he also got out to give me stuff. He gave me things and I thanked him and then walked to the front door and opened it and walked in. I closed and locked the door again, then threw my things on the floor. I took off my coat and shoes and went to the kitchen to make some food. I made some rice and then went to eat it .When I was done with eating . I cleaned everything up and put it in the dishwasher. And then went upstairs to my room. I put on my pajamas and went to sleep.

Writer: Hiiii this is the new part hope you guys will like it!! Please let me know what you think of it because when i made this part i didnt had much inspiration So im sorry if its bad!

Well dont forget to:

>Like

>Comment

Thanks!!!